Chapter 6

???'s POV

I had followed the girl outside into the garden she had told the King and Queen she was going too. I watched as she sat under a pure white weeping willow tree. I guess I was staring, because not long after she had stood up quickly and shouted out. "Who's there?! I know you have been watching me. Come out!" I had let out a sigh before I jumped out of my hiding place and landed on the ground in front of her. She looked at me with eyes that showed she didn't trust me. I just scratched the back of my neck and laughed nervously as I said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you I was just admiring your tattoo that you have under your left eye." She had cleared her throat and said. "It's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark. I was born with it. At least that's what I think. I've had it for as long as I can remember, but I don't remember ever getting a tattoo. I'm almost a hundred percent sure that it is a birthmark." I just nodded in response and walked over to her before stopping dead in front of her as I said. "You are right. It is a birthmark. It symbolizes that of the royal family hidden deep in the mountain villages. You my dear Luna are Princess of the Mountains." Her eyes had widened at my word, but before she could ask me anything I had disappeared.

Luna's POV

"You are right. It is a birthmark. It symbolizes that of the royal family hidden deep in the mountain villages. You my dear Luna are Princess of the Mountains." My eyes widened at his words, but before I could ask him anything he had simply disappeared. Soon I had realized why; it was because the Prince was walking my way. He had noticed my shock state and ran to my side asking me. "Luna are you alright? what's wrong?" I had shook my head before saying. "It's nothing.. well actually I was wondering if you knew anything about a royal family living deep in the mountains hidden by the villages in the mountains." He had dropped his hands at my words and had stepped back a bit before asking. "W-Why do you ask?" His words told me that he was hiding something. "I remembered hearing something in the town about them and that they were missing a child." The Prince lowered his head and said. "All I know is that the royal family is still alive, but their daughter had gone missing over ten years ago I think." At his words I had looked down at y feet and then asked. "What about their royal birthmark? The mark that's proof of who they really are?" He sighed to himself before simply saying. "My family and I don't know what it looks like, but there are several hundred books about them in the castle library. We have books on all the royal families that are our allies and our enemies." I sighed quietly before walking out from under the willow tree and I started walking back to the palace. 

Tristan's POV

Luna had sighed quietly before she had started walking back to the castle, so I followed her and asked, "Where you going now?" She just simply said. "To the castle library. I want to do some research on a few things, and I would appreciate it if you would let me be alone for the time being." In shock I just nodded to her before taking her to the library then leaving her there by herself to do her research. I had eventually found my way back to my bedroom where I went in and laid down face down in my pillows. It didn't last long because shortly after I heard rustling inside my bedroom. I sat up quickly only to see a figure hiding in the shadows. "Who's there?! Come out now!!" 

???'s POV

When the Prince realized I was here and called me out I snickered to myself quietly before stepping out of the shadows of his room. I stood there staring at the Prince until he asked. "Who are you and what are you doing here in the castle?" I looked at him quietly before replying with. "I'm here for the girl you and your family harbor. She is the Princess of the mountain royals. She belongs with her parents. She belongs back in the mountains." The Prince looked at me in shock, but before he could say anything there was a scream heard coming from the library of the Palace. The Prince and I ran to find the source and when we got to the library what we saw shocked us both. There was a servant of the castle under the paw of a huge and giant wolf. It was purple and black, but very beautiful. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)

Tristan's POV

I had stopped in the doorway of the library as I saw one of the palace servants being held down by a giant wolf. This wolf was bigger than any other wolf I have ever seen. Realizing that Luna had come in here to do some research I had started to panic as I had scanned the room for her frantically before spotting her on the back of the wolf unconscious. I had took a step forward, but the man who came put his hand in front of me and said. "She wont hurt the Princess." I had looked from him to the wolf then to Luna who had started to wake up, but as soon as she did she was engulfed by a bright light. We had no choice but to cover our eyes to shield them from the light and once it was gone we all looked back to Luna, but she was gone and in her place on the back of the wolf sat someone completely different. There was a girl with white hair and blue eyes now in the place of Luna. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)