Chapter 7

Luna's POV

I was in the library reading up on the Mountain Royal's. When I had sat down at a desk set near a huge window I was reading a book on Tristan and his family once again. I had let out a sigh as I had put the book down and i spoke out loud to myself. "I really wish there was something here that would help me find the truth about myself." After my words had come out of my mouth a maid had walked into the library. When she had looked up at me she had froze in her spot and I just looked at her curiously. I had stood up from my seat and asked her. "Are you alright ma'am?" She took a step back and pointed behind me at the window as she said. "B-Behind you miss. L-Look behind you." I got confused and turn around only to have the huge window crash in on me and i go flying across the room crashing into a huge bookshelf. I had then coming into contact with the bookshelf lost consciousness.

Flashback
It was dark but I could hear my name being called out from the darkness. I looked around frantically before a white light overtook my vision and when it went away I could see myself standing there as a young child, but my hair was silver and to my shoulders. My eyes were a crystal blue. I was running around before my I heard it again. My name being called for. I turned around just as a woman came into my view. She was beautiful. Her hair was of the purest silver and eyes as golden as the sun. Shortly after she had walked up a man walked up beside her. He had hair as black as night, but his eyes were the same crystal blue as my own. The younger me smiled and ran up to the two people hugging them both saying. "Mommy daddy I love y'all." After those words everything went black once again.

The Maids POV

I was walking down the halls of the palace going to return some books to the palace library that were left lying around the palace. Walking down the halls was beautiful. You were greeted with different objects and paintings from different generations and all sorts of things that were found just lying around. When I had made it to the library I had looked up to see the girl that was said to be the thief, but the only thing that caught my eye was what was behind her in the window outside. I froze in my spot until I heard the girl ask. "Are you alright ma'am?" I took a step back and pointed towards the window saying. "B-behind you miss. L-look behind you." I could tell she was confused, but she still turned around to look behind her. However when she looked behind her the window busted in on her and she went flying back, but the power of it was strong enough to know me a few feet back and onto the ground where my back hit hard. When everything calmed down I went to sit up only to look for the girl and notice her on the opposite side side of the library from me on the ground unconscious. I looked towards the window only to notice a huge purple and black wolf standing in the way. I watched as it entered the library and went right over to the other girl. The wolf picked her up and threw her onto it's own back. I tried to stand up as I yelled. "No!! Leave her alone!!" The wolf turned to me quickly jumping over to me in one bound and when it lands in front of me it pushes me down trapping me under it's paw. At that moment I thought I was gunna die, but then the library's main doors open once again to reveal the prince and a strange man.

???'s POV

I had stopped the prince from going towards the wolf and said. "She won't hurt the princess." The prince looked from me to the wolf then back to the princess and I did as he and looked over at her only to notice she was starting to open her eyes. However when her eyes opened she was engulfed by a bright light and we all had to cover our eyes from it. When the light died down in place of the girl with the tattoo was the real princess. Her hair was back to its original silver color and her eyes were now their original crystal blue. I smiled as her eyes looked down at the wolf she was sitting on and she laid her hands in its fur petting it gently. We all watched as the wolf started to relax and it lifted it's paw off the maid just enough for her to scoot away then run towards us. I smiled at the princess knowing that she has finally returned to her true self.