The wrong wait part 3

Walking to the teacher's lounge Alfie's mind couldn't leave behind the thoughts or feelings from that kiss forced upon him by Chantelle in his class it lucky for him it was Friday which meant piss up in the lounge to try and forget about previous events but did he want to forget, entering he headed strait for the booze on the table and started drinking away his thoughts but he couldn't forget that moment that damn moment of weakness as the hours passed he continued drinking and teachers left him and Rosie behind both heavily intoxicated Gulliver leans close to Wickers " you know how when it's a new term and you get a student who's an a grade but doesn't care but by the end you realise that they're full of potential well that's what I think of you Alfie" Rosie leans in and kisses Alfie and thoughts race in his head " yes finally it's happened all I ever wanted has happened but this doesn't feel right there's no emotion and this isn't the person I want to be with right now" as thoughts of Chantelle came to his head he pulled away, "Whats wrong Alfie i thought you wanted this you have spent so much time flirting and trying to get me on a date with you but I kiss you and tell you that I like you and you don't return my feelings. " I'm sorry Rosie but this doesn't feel right I think I only went after you cause I knew I wouldn't get you but now that I've had this chance I may have been chasing something that was never there in the first place" standing up and stumbling out the door knowing where he wants to go who he wants to be with.

Being a teacher meant that he had the address for each of the students in his class, Alfie made his way up the stairs to a large white door and knocked when the door was opened he was met with a kind smile and the soft, warm and loving eyes of his student "Chantelle there's something that we need to talk about and somethings that I need to tell and explain to you mind if I come in". No answer was given just a wave of her arm leading the way inside the house. Taking a seat on the couch " Chantelle where are your parents" , "moms away with her new boy toy and haven't seen dad in years" , " so your just home on your own looking after yourself" a shrug was the only response " so sir what is it you wanted to talk to me about" she said pouring a couple of drinks for them, "it's about you me and miss G" Chantelle looked at him with happiness and curiosity. " after you kissed me I went to the teachers lounge to drink my memory of the week away like the teachers do every Friday and today myself and Rosie were the last two enjoying ourselves", Alfie said as Chantelle looked away know what came next with tears in her eyes she waited to hear the rest of the story. " Chantelle Rosie and I spoke for awhile then she kissed me" tears began to run down Chantelle's cheeks as she sobbed and slapped the man she loved hurt and broken she just sat there but still chose to hear him out " but when it happened there was only one thing one person that was on my mind you Chantelle you not Rosie and I began to know how this would hurt you but I needed to see you and explain what happened and how I was feeling" the young girl just looked up at him with pain and happiness in her eyes, the pain that he not just kissed another woman but he had kissed the person whom she saw as her rival but with the happiness the he had chosen her Alfie chose her. Mr Wickers simply leaned in and kissed Chantelle, " if you want to keep this going between us just let me know and we'll start a secret relationship until the end of year when you graduate and we can be together with out any worries just let me know I'll give you time" and with that Alfie finished his glass stood up and with a final look behind him walked out the door leaving Chantelle with both their thoughts. Once Alfie got home he checked his messages and saw one from Chantelle with the simple response yes let's discuss the details tomorrow and with that two people slept well that night with thoughts of what's to come next.