Be descreate

Waking early in the morning Alfie felt a weight on his arm and turned his head to the most beautiful site that he could imagine but it wasn't a dream or a thought this was real and happening, to see Chantelle lying there with her head resting on his arm with a slight sweet smile on her lips this was perfection if it wasn't a weekday he could've stayed there in bed with the girl he loved and who loved him but being a Friday meant that they only had to get up one more time before they could spend the weekend together, Alfie slowly and carefully slid his arm from under Chantelle's head so not to wake or disturb her has he made breakfast for the two of them, 15 minutes later Chantelle had got up and was eating while wearing one of Alfie's shirts just looking into each other's eyes not out of lack of conversation but just enjoying being with each other until Chantelle broke the silence "sir do you mind if we leave in about 15-20 minute" Alfie nodded in agreement then followed with " Chantelle I've already told you then when we're alone you can call me Alfie but I do find it cute when you call me sir" Chantelle simply blushed and shyly look down at the table, " Ok I'll clean this up while you go get ready and we'll met out front in 15.
When they got closer to abbey grove Alfie pulled the car up 100m from the school to stop anyone seeing a student stepping out of a teachers car, looking round to if anyone else was there Alfie and Chantelle shared a. kiss on the cheek and a quick hug goodbye for the moment "see you in a couple minutes sir" and watched as her love drove up to the gates until mitchell,Jing and Stephen walked up her "'what's caught your eye today you slag", " nothing just thought I saw you dad Mitchell but then I remembered how would I know what he looked like if you don't even know who he is". The students laughed and talked as they walked into school with miss Gulliver standing at the entrance to the schools she and Chantelle exchange glances with each other, " did anyone else feel cold as we walked past miss G" asked Jing the students nodded in agreement but Chantelle knew the truth as she felt the cold gaze watching her as she walked Chantelle turn her head back quickly only to be met by daggers coming from Rosies eyes as she turned her head back she remembered what Mr Wickers has told her about miss Gulliver feeling jealous and that she would be waiting and watching for a slip up to expose the two of them but the thought went through her mind " I'm with him now bitch, I'm the one whom he spent his night with made breakfast for and drove to school not you" and with that they entered class.