Finally together

The next morning Alfie and Chantelle met at the local cafe to discuss their future together, how they would hide it from the other staff and students and how they would come out as a couple after Chantelle graduates. "So", "so yea" were the only words the two could muster while they sat across from each other looking deeply into each other's eyes, finally Chantelle chose to break the silence " sir about last night i was happy, angry, confused but mostly happy that you finally realised that I was the one for you not miss Gulliver and although you kissed her after I kissed you you chose me and I've wanted this for ages so of course I want this to happen between us" Chantelle watched Alfie waiting for his response but rather than the words she was expecting Chantelle was met by a soft passionate kiss after they broke a small smile began to for while pink flushed her cheeks " Chantelle I'm sorry about what happened between myself and miss G and I always will be but I know I've made the right choice with you so about us we need to keep our usual selves which means that you still get to flirt with me so that nothing seems out of place and we'll leave school and arrive separately but after the day is over I'll head over to yours or pick you up from here and take you back to mine deal", "deal" was her response, the two of them enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the day knowing that they were both happy.

As Monday rolled around Alfie and Chantelle started their plan asChantelle arrived first and a few minutes later to his class with a box of cream filled doughnuts for his students which he announced to his class quickly met by the response by Chantelle " forget the doughnut fill me up with your cream" Alfie found it hard to hide his smile but knew he had to, " if you were anymore filled you'd feed all of Africa" mitchell through Chantelle's way " don't you have a dad to find on find my family" was the response she through back.

Alright class today's class will be on the story of the Spartans against the Persians, all the class cheers and clapped as they knew that this day would have class wars. After the class Alfie headed to the staff lounge where he was met by Rosie "Alfie about last Friday", "it doesn't mater Rosie you were drunk I was drunk and it just happened I know you didn't want that to happen after last time", " that's the thing though Alfie I thought about this all weekend but I don't think that we made a mistake I know it was what I wanted to do" Rosie lent into Alfie but in that same moment Alfie raises his hand to her lips stopping her "no after that kiss it didn't feel right it felt like you weren't the person that I wanted to be spending my life with I don't know who is but not you but I'm happy for things to stay how they are between us" looking back "you selfish prick all year you've flirted and tried all tricks and lines to get me to go out with you somethings up with you and I'll find it out" and with that and a slap Rosie left the room but Alfie sat there feeling relieved that he had made that choice knowing that Chantelle was the one for him as the bell rang and he headed back to his class.