12 : Festival

EPILOGUE

Seonghwa's POV

Only me know how trembled my hands were when trying to change her clothes after Jongho brought her back home from the clinic.

"Relax.. She's your wife.. There's nothing wrong with that" I mumbled while one of my hand holding my wrist of the other hand. I hesitated. Should I do it or not.

I stared at her face sleeping with her red sport attire that didn't change since PE class. Her sleeping looked calm to me. The bulge under her eyelids showing her iris moving mean she was in deep dream. Her relaxed breathing for air in and out looked mesmerised for me. My eyes trailed down until her mouth. It looks red and soft. She might be a simple and low profile girl but I didn't know why she sometimes could be beautiful. I didn't realised I looked at her sleeping face until my mouth between her only left with few centimetres.

Wait. Why am I feeling like this? I can't be like this!

I cupped my mouth and quickly shook my head. I sighed.

"Ahhh forget it! Just got it done fast Seonghwa!" My mind speaking to me.

I slowly unzipped his sport jacket and luckily she wore one thin piece white shirt underneath it. I put on the top of pajama onto her and proceed to her...lower part.

My hand shaken and how nervous I am when I tried to pull her pants down. I felt like a molester but I'm her husband. It's very confusing. As I slipped off her pants my eyes suddenly landed on her unusual underwear... Totoro.

I tried to hold my mouth from laughing and at that moment my mind thinking on how nervous I am, disappeared.

"Screw you Aerin. I know your biggest secret now" I said which she can't heard it at all.

I then tried to change her Totoro underwear while looking to the ceiling that night. I didn't look at her private part but atleast I had her biggest secret in my memory.

_______________________________________

Aerin's POV

It has been 1 month I got married to Seonghwa. Luckily no one knew our secret and both of us just live our life as a normal student. Whenever we went home, we just had our own life except sharing one bed. I'm so happy he didn't touch me or taking advantage from this marriage.

Our classroom teacher, Mrs. Eunhye entered while bringing her clear files, a small white box together with her books.

"Good morning students. I would like to say that we will have our high school cultural festival soon and I encourage all of you to take part in this event as your final year memorable activities" Mrs. Eunhye said.

I gulped. I felt like the next words that came out from my teacher mouth will not be good...for me.

"All of you will be divided into different categories but I need a volunteer who want to be the leader representing our class" The teacher said.

Everyone tried to avoid Mrs. Eunhye's eye contact. Some were looking at their friends. Some tried to act like they were busy with their homework.

"If no one want to volunteer, I will pick your name randomly by pulling your name from this box" She said making two to three girl students spoke.

"We think Aerin is suitable for this position" One of the girl said and others agreeing with that.

"Are you sure? She didn't said anything about suggesting her name?" The teacher said making the girls silent.