ch.23

RhythmicTryst23
Love

Leaving is the best thing to do that time

Leaving is the best thing to do that time. Leaving was the best solution that I can see after I lost myself from a sudden heartbreak and affliction.

What happened really broke and shattered each of us. The blemishes and scars from the past made us stronger and better now, well I think.

A week after I came back, we both decided to be in a relationship again.

I placed my pink notebook and pen over my bed. My eyes found Vermount in front of his keyboards.

I frowned, he's been practicing for almost three hours now. He said that he wants to be with me, that's why he decided to just do it here, pero ngayon ay hindi man lang kami nag papansinan dahil pareho naman kaming may ginagawa.

I pouted as I crawled on the top of my bed, grabbing my acoustic guitar that was placed under it. Binuksan ko iyon at inilabas sa bag ang gitara. Ipinosisyon ko ang sarili sa tamang pag hawak no'n, bago binuksan ang notebook sa tamang pahina kung saan naka sulat ang liriko ng kanta na isinulat ko kanina.

I slowly grazed my fingers along the strings of the guitar, making a soft canarous and symphonic melody.

It's you,
The one that I love,
It's you,
The one that I miss,
It's you,
The one that I want to be with for the rest of my life,
Yeah baby, It's you..

I smiled when I noticed that I finally got his attention. Vermount stopped from what he was doing and turned his head to look at me.

If I will going to choose,
I will only choose you,
You're above anyone else,
There's no other choices,
Because you're the only one, nothing anyone else..

I continued singing while staring at him. His face seems astonished. I just hope that he understand every lyrics in the song that I was trying to say.

Oh, I hope you would believe me,
I wouldn't lie baby,
I'm not a fool,
No way,
I didn't cheat,
No way,

Please, Vermount. I want you to believe me. I just want to clear everything to him, that I didn't lied. I never lied. I didn't cheated on him. I didn't betrayed him. I didn't fooled him.

'Cause it's you,
The real you,
It's you,
I really want to,
It's you,
I really love to,
It's you,
I wanna marry to..

I saw how he looked flabbergasted by the last line of the song. Hear that baby? I smirked seductively as I placed my guitar on my bed, crawling towards his direction.

"Come here," Vermount gently patted his thighs.

I smiled widely as I followed his command. Umayos siya ng upo sa swivel chair na siyang upuan ko sa harapan ng study table. The moment I stood up in front of him, he carefully held me as I straddled on the top of him.