adora threatens

"So they just let her stay here... can you imagine that? Fricking second in command to the Horde and they just decided they'd let her stay here like she was normal. Like she isn't someone who destroyed villages and harmed everyone she ever knew."

I was walking through a deserted road in Brightmoon, just wanting to watch the people I saved go about their day. But what I heard just then stopped me from walking. I turned my head to the voice I heard, and saw two men, a lot bigger than me, sitting at a table with their backs towards me.

"Exactly! What was her name again? Catra? Do you think she's tricking them? Surely the queen can't be this ignorant right?" The second man spoke. Hearing Catra's name in that conversation really caught my attention. Good thing them two couldn't see me. I walked up to them and sat down on a table a few meters away. I'll be able to hear their conversation like this. No, I wasn't 'eavesdropping'. Well I wasn't, I guess.

Who cares anyway.

"I agree. I betcha she's just waiting for the right opportunity to strike and she'll betray them all," the first man spoke, "Stupid."

Okay what? Nuh uh this conversation stops right there.

I stand up, and walk over to their table, as if nothing's wrong. They see me coming of course and their faces visibly pale. Guess they recognised me. In that case they really fucked up.

"Listen, I couldn't help but overhear, what you two were talking about," I glare at them after slam my hand on the table, making them jump a little.

"Oh- Uh- She-Ra, what—"

"Nope," I shook my head, "don't even try. If you ever, ever, speak of Catra or Queen Glimmer like that, I will make sure to cut your throats and leave you bleeding to death myself."

Now, I wasn't the type to threaten. But hearing that made me angry, everyone would know why. It wasn't that bad, what they said, but still, nobody has the right to talk like that about their saviours. Godamn saviours. Be grateful for once. Plus, Catra was mistreated all her life, the cat deserved some love and appreciation.

I left after sending them one more glare, satisfied at how scared they looked. StUpiD, I think.

That night after I returned home, (which was Catra mostly), I hugged Catra just a little longer, and kissed her a little longer, whispering,

"I love you so much."