= PROLOGUE =

"Kim Taehyung-sshi!"

"Kim Namjoon-sshi, did Kim Taehyung-sshi real—"

"Suga-sshi! Please look at the camera!"

"Will you please answer so"

"Kim Taehyung-sshi, is it true—"

"Are you going to—"

Flashing lights. A sea of cameras. A barrage of questions that we've heard countless times. We were all told to ignore any questions unrelated to our album or our work lest they use our own words against us if we answer irresponsibly. We just have to smile for the cameras.

I looked around the sea that I've been familiar with until someone caught my attention. She wasn't using a camera nor a recorder. All she had was a pen and notebook. She was just there looking at all of us, watching us. She didn't ask us any questions nor take any pictures of us.

Was she a journalist too? She must be if she's amongst that sea of photographers and journalists. But... she seems to be all alone too. No photographer beside her nor a cameraman neither. She seems... different from all of them. She's... interesting.

I smirked and heard the cameras going crazy. I didn't care. I already cared less about the media but I cared less even more now, if that was possible. All that was in my head while I watched her was...

"Now that you're in my sights, you're mine and ONLY mine."

=============================

Annyeong, my lovely new readers~!

So, this is my first BTS FanFiction story and I'm honestly nervous with how readers are going to react to it especially since I might be catering to a more bigger audience than before all of this. I do hope you'll learn to love the story and the characters as much as I have in reading this story. All I can say is that this is probably going to be a new, exciting journey for me since I've been debating whether I should write this or not, I sincerely hope it would be the same for you ^^

So, please, please, please give this story some love and share it with others if you really enjoyed it^^ Borahae to everyone~

著者を欠場.

Alyx.