4

Lisa pov;

When i feel my face hitting by the bright sunshine i quickly rubbed my eyes and open it slowly.... Today is the another day began... Like always.. Get up , coffee and work.. but after Jennie walk in my life.... I think i should change.... Wake up, Jennie, breakfast together and work. 

I can feel my smile more widely when remember about that pretty cat eyes woman. Oh lord...this early in the morning i already thinking about her?? Huhhh..

When i get up from my bed... I can smells  something cooked by someone from outside... I quickly open my bedroom door and looking towards the kitchen.... My eyes on someone back who are busy cooking right now...

I sighed.... I hate to see this... It ruined my good mood in the morning.. damn!!

"What the fuck are you doing ?!!"- i ask with loud voice... She turn to face me... Like always she never forget to smile and i hate that smile to death!

"Prepare breakfasts..go to take a shower first Lisa."- she said with her soft voice like before..

"I didn't need you here!! So please go!!"- i yell. When i see her, i can see my parents too there. I hate my parents !! Oh shit this early morning someone ruined my mood..

"Lisa. Just let me cooked for you atleast a breakfast."- she answer again. I can hear her voice already broke like her heart too. I don't care.

"I said i DONT NEED YOU!! so please just go!!!"- I yell loudly and slammed my bedroom door.... Then i can hear someone sobbing from outside.. i know she is crying right now. Am i too cruel? Yes i think so.....but this world more cruelly to me too!. 

I sighed and enter my bathroom to take a cold shower...... When I'm all done ... I opened my bedroom door ... I'm ready to go now. But when i already standing infront of my apartment door ready to go... My head turn to the kitchen side... Yeah i can see all the things already clear by her....and the table also empty.. maybe she just throw out the food just now.... I quickly walk away from my apartment and go to the car park..then drive it to Jennie house way...

On my way go to her house.... My phone suddenly ring... I quickly answer it carefully and focused my eyes to the road.... Luckily the way to Jennie house just straight....

"Yess?"- i said though the phone..

"Gdmorning Lisa.. today you have an early meeting... Just calling want to remind you for that."- my personal assistant said.....

Shit...i almost forget my important meeting... Well for Jennie i will always free..

"I'm almost forget about that.... thanks for remind me.. You need to help me Mina quickly take the documents and put it on meeting room.. when I'm done with my business i will immediately start the meeting
"- i said in serious voice. 

"Okay... Make sure don't be late."- she said and i smile. Mina have crush on me since she work there become my personal assistant... She done her work without any problem... So I trust her.  I always forget if too much work to do then she will automatically remind me... She look elegant and beautiful too okay...well Tzuyu have crush on her... I suddenly giggles when remember Tzuyu and Jisoo childishness.

"See you later"- i said and we end the call. I'm arrived Jennie house now..... Her house is so simple maybe she just live with her mom and dad without any other siblings.... I lie to her about my real carrier.... I need to look like a normal people and live in simple life. I don't want everyone just be friends with me just because of I'm famous and rich... All bitch!!

I get out from my car and walk towards the other side of my car... I lean my back against the car and look straight to Jennie house door. She probably will surprise later.