11

Jennie pov

We arrived Lisa apartment safely... My mouth widely opened... seriously this is her apartment?? Everything look luxary inside... My house is simple but still comfortable to live.

Lisa look at me with her sweet smile.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable.."- She said as she close the door..

"No.. I'm comfortable here..it is because it's you Lisa i feel comfortable with."- i answer her and smile... Then she giggled..

"Make sure you feel here like your home Jen.. you will going here often after this" she said and winked at me..... It make my heart start racing.... And butterflies on my tummy...

"I didn't said i want to come here again Lisa."- i answer and smirked. I want to teasing her.

"Huhh you didn't want?? Oh sokay i will bring another woman to come here and fucked them. Sound good right?"- Lisa said from the kitchen.

"Yahh!! Pervert!"- i half shouted and Lisa just laughed at the kitchen..

She walk towards me at the couch and bring two glasses of apple juice .... 

"I just have this now.."- Lisa said and give me the juice. She sit beside me.

"It's okay. So Lisa you are live alone?"- i ask and look at her.

"Yeah why? Do you want to live here with me??"- Lisa said and smile to me..

Her smile always sweetest in my eyes.

"I will not live with you unless we are married"- i answer her with teasing tone of voice. And her eyes widened...

"So Kim Jennie will you marry me?"- she ask . Our eyes staring at each other deeply..

I don't know what i feel.... Important is my heart beating faster... I can feel im so nervous right now...

"I..i..-"- i was about to answer her but she cut me first.

"You should see your face Jennie. I'm kidding okay baby?"- she said and laughing.

"Yah!!!"- i yell and she still laughing... Her laugh make my nervous gone immediately.

"Oky² I'm sorry.."- Lisa said and try to stopped laughed... I shake my head slowly..

"I don't have any spare clothes here...i just have mine only. So will you wear them tonight?"- Lisa ask and take sip of her drink.

"I will wear anything just for my sleep.. so I'm okay with your clothes."- i answer as she smile.

"Let's go. Choose the pyjamas you want."- Lisa said and pulled my hand with her. She looks so so happy tonight.

We walk hand to hand towards her bedroom..

I can't hide my smile now....

We at her bedroom now.... I love this smells.. Lisa smells.... I wish i can smell this everyday.

"You can choose whatever you want. I'm hungry Jennie.. i will cooked for us instant noodles okay?"- Lisa said after opened her wardrobe..

"Instant noodles is not good for our health Lisa. If you want... I can cooked for both of us. "- i said... She look at me with widely eyes.

"Really?? My house have many ingredients but it will take time to cooked.. I'm really hungry baby..."- Lisa said with pout face... I smile...

"If i cooked... Will take 15 minutes only okay baby? I will cooked simple kimchi fried rice.."- i said and cupped her face....