10

Nobody pov;

Jennie wearing her channel dressed for tonight. She didn't know why she agreed to come to the place of where everywhere devil live in. But it's not her alone.. tonight she is with her co-workers Kai and Sehun. They already invited Rosie too but that girl is busy so end up just the three of them hanging out.

Jennie sighed ... She didn't ever come again to this place. She regretted... Kai force Jennie to drink a glass of cold Whiskey.....

"No... I didn't drink that.."- Jennie refuse politely...

"Aigoo Jennie...just try once okay? It's nothing baby..."- Kai said and smile...he still give Jennie the glass.... And Jennie accept the glass slowly.... Kai smile..

Kai arm was about to put at Jennie waist...but in the right time someone hand strongly hold Kai arm..... It make Kai and Sehun looking at the one who hold Kai arm...

It's lisa

"Get the fuck off your arm from her!!"- Lisa yell and Jennie quickly looking at the person who are own the voice femiliar  to her...  Then she let go Kai arm..

"Lisa??"- she in surprised voice asked... Lisa pulled Jennie hand quickly to standing up.

"What are you doing here Jennie?!"- Lisa immediately yell.... Her anger can feel by Jennie who are eyes contact with her now..

Jennie feeling her mouth is hard tl said something.. she are afraid....

"I-i...."- Jennie cut by Kai

"She is my girlfriend. Who the fuck you are want to interrupt our date?!"- Kai smirked while said that.....

Lisa cleared her throat...

Jennie eyes widened..... Her heart beating faster..it is because she afraid of Lisa.... She can clearly see Lisa face really angry right now

Lisa can't hold anymore....she pulled Kai shirts collar and give Kai a punch at face then..twice punch at Kai stomach.... In one second Kai sit on the seat and hold his hurt stomach
..  Kai still smirked while eyes contact with Lisa anger eyes... Sehun go to Kai and checked up his bro.....

"Lis....."-Jennie mumbles under her breath..

"Girlfriend ? Seriously the bitchy like you can be her boyfriend?? She definitely don't want you.. please realized that!!"- Lisa said and smirked ... she take the glass of Whiskey on Jennie grips then... With her smirking face pour the whiskey at Kai ...... Then..

Jennie eyes more widened watch the action......

"Once again i seeing you bringing her here again.... Definitely something bad will happened to you buddy.."- Lisa said and throw strongly the empty glass to the floor....... And hell man it is broken into small pieces of diamond glass.....

Jennie close her eyes when the glass throw by Lisa....

Sehun and Kai eyes more widely....all attention on them now because of the broken glass sounds...

After that Lisa pulled Jennie hand to walk out from the club...she didn't care how many peoples here watching them...

Lisa still holding Jennie hand.... They walk towards Lisa car....

"Lisa...."- Jennie slowly called her name... But Lisa didn't stopped her move...

"I'm so.. sorry..."- Jennie apologize... And Lisa stopped the steps that she take... then turn to see Jennie...

Jennie know Lisa still on her anger.

"What are you doing there?" -Lisa asked..her serious tone of voice scares Jennie..

"I..i ..i just hang out with them..."- Jennie explain..

"The fuck?! Hang out?? They are your friends?!" - lisa with half yell asked Jennie..

Jennie cleared her throat.. she is nervous as hell.. Lisa really scary right now..

"Y..yeahh....they are my co-workers.. I'm sorry if I'm trouble you Lisa.."- Jennie apologize again and Lisa let out deep sighed..

"That bitch almost touch you! He force you to drink that you shouldn't drink it! They bring you to the dangerous place! You still said that is yours friends???!"- Lisa now loudly said....

Jennie know Lisa is still angry then...

Jennie using her soft palms make Lisa face to see her eyes to eyes.... In that time anger on Lisa started to cold down.... Her heart melted when she feel Jennie warm hands on her face... They heart racing inside...

"I'm sorry Lisa-yaa...i didn't want to..but they are my friends... I promised i will not going there again okay?"- Jennie said and give her gummy smile to Lisa.....

Lisa let out a deep sighed again..

"I'm sorry if I'm too harsh just now...im worried you know? I hate to see you at this dangerous place.. anything will happen to you...and the most dangerous is they want your body Jennie. I hate it!"- Lisa honestly said... It warm Jennie hearts....

Atleast she know Lisa didn't like others who are just want closer to her to having sex ...

Her heart really can melting if Lisa always be like this...sweet!

"From now own i will distance myself from them okay? Then i will always with you.."- Jennie sweetly said....

Lisa hold her breath... Hold her smile to..

Aishh too sweet...

"Okay... Make sure you remember your promise tonight...."- Lisa said and Jennie smile..

"I will. Can we go home? It's getting late."- Jennie said.... Lisa nodded....

They both get in Lisa car... And Lisa began to drive...

"Your mom is alone at home tonight?"- Lisa ask..

"No..she is at her bestfriend house tonight..
My mom always going there ..."- Jennie answer..

Lisa take a quick look at her...

"Really?? So can you sleepover at my apartment?"- Lisa excitedly asked...

"Hurmmm... tommorow is weekend. My mom also didn't come back home yet... So okay...as long as you are Lisa..i will trusted you I'm safe with you."-  Jennie answer... It make Lisa smile widely....

When the lights turn to red.. Lisa stopped the car...  And in the right time Lisa give Jennie a quick kiss on the cheek...... Immediately Jennie blushed......

"Someone blushing.."- Lisa teasing and Jennie just give a small slapped at her shoulder....

They both feeling happy tonight... Finally is the time to spending all the cold night together ...it turn to warm sweetest night...

*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for all the readers!!!
#keep love to read it
#hope enjoy