6

Lisa pov;

When i already arrived the floor of where my apartment is...i can clearly see someone is waiting for me infront of the door. I sighed.  hate her. Why she need to show up everywhere when my life start to get the happiness.

"What the fuck are you doing here again?!!"- i yell as i come closer to her.... Our eyes meet...i can see the tears on her face.... I feel guilty but i need to get my life back with this way.

"Lisa... Left her!! You can be with her!!"- she said with her shaking voice.....

"Why should i?? Can you just mind your own business?! "- i answer her with a smirk on my face.

"I don't care who you want to have affairs with  but not HER!!! SHE IS MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND LISA! YOU KNOW THAT! "- Rosie yell ....

I sighed... Yeah my fucking wife is Jennie's bestfriend.... I don't know at first but when i met Jennie for the second time on the first day we met ...  I already can guessed that Rosie is her bestfriend... That day i can see they both walk in the restaurant... And i never ever planned to fall for Jennie okay? Don't blamed me.

"So what?! I don't care at all ! I love her! I give you a choices Rosie. Divorce or keep silent. Choose!"- i with my claim voice said that.

Rosie wiped her tears... Today she forget the smile she always give to me. I'm glad if she choose to divorce. I didn't want to failed the divorce first cause I want to make her feels regret playing fire with me!! I never want to get married with her !! But she and my mom planned all the things then end up i didn't have a choice not to married her. Damn fucking married life! I hate it. 

"You can't do that to me Lisa! You never know how much I'm loving you... Can't you give me a chance to prove it??! I never ever control your life . I let you choose your happiness but now i can't!! Jennie is my bestfriend! If you keep like this you will hurt her !!"- Rosie said with her shaking voice again...her tears falling again and again.

"I didn't hurt her at all.. i can give all of myself and my love to her !! So if you can't be like this anymore simple . Just divorced. I'm happy with her and you can find someone is better than me."- i said and began to opened my apartment door...

I can see Rosie really hurting now.. so what?

"I didn't ever choose to divorce! I already promised your mom to take care of you ! Never ever!"- Rosie said ....

I sighed. Stone heart on her never learned how to be soft and give up .

"Whatever! My life my rules! Kim Jennie will be mine. I didn't care."- i said and enter my apartment then closed the door.  I know she was hurting so bad now... that is the pain I felt when you and mom force me to getting married Rosie.

Fleshback ~~

Lisa eyes focused on the papers work on her hand ..... Lately she really busy with the new project.

"Lisa , today your meeting with YG Company has been cancelled. So you can go back home early today... Don't work too much Lisa."- Mina said and give Lisa her gummy smile.

"Oh really?? Thanks for informing me Mina-ssi. And thanks for the care honey."- Lisa answer and winked at her secretary. Mina just can blushing...

Lisa put back the papers work on her table. Then rest herself on her comfortable luxury chair and closed her eyes.

5 minutes has passed and Lisa phone rang loudly make her quickly opened ber eyes and take her phone.  It's Rosie name on the screen.... She answer the call.