𝐈.

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟔 𝐏.𝐌

"Really Aaliyah, after all we been through you decide to leave" Johnathan expressed with hurt evident in his voice

"Look , I'm too young to be raising kids whether I raised them or not" she responded putting most of her belongings in two suitcases.

"But I need you here, who's gonna care for Milani while I'm at work huh?" "I don't even know how to teach her about feminine problems or things"

"I didn't either John but I learned" Aaliyah said turning to look at him

"Look John I'm 22 and at this age I haven't done anything exciting or fun, especially in high school."I missed out on alot of things that were important to me because I was pregnant with Milani." she added

━━━━━━━━━━━

Aaliyah and Johnathan met in 1998 when he seen her at the mall. At the time Aaliyah was 13 a freshman in highschool and he was 17 working an internship. After the encounter they exchanged numbers, and when she turned 16 they started dating secretly. Aaliyah's mother found out and of course she was mad and forbid her from seeing him. But of course, she still went out him anyway.

What Aaliyah didn't know was that John had a son with another female which he did take care of. His name was Josiah Nicholas Wellbalm, he was born December 28th, 1996. John hid him from many people because he had him when he was young, in that group of people was of course Aaliyah.

She didn't find out about him until she found out she was pregnant in march of 2003.

Josiah's mom Janiyah had unfortunately passed away from breast cancer. She suddenly started coughing up blood and collapsed on the floor of her home. Josiah was there and he ran to get help and his mom was taken to the hospital. Josiah stayed with the neighbor while his mom was in the hospital going to see her regularly.

His mom was in a coma like state for about a week when they told him what was going on. She had stage 5 breast cancer and because Janiyah never got regularly checked she didn't know. There was nothing the doctors could do being that they found out to late. Even though he was young Jo understood his mom was going to die.