𝐕𝐈.

(Yall I wanna kill John off soo bad.. idk why tho lmaooo. But best believe if it wasn't for the outlines and plots for this book he would of been dead 😭 .)

Now on to your daily viewing of...

𝟑 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Staying with Renae wasn't bad for Milani. Her routine was usually the same -go to school, come home, do homework, eat dinner, and go to sleep.

Jo would call Renae right before Milani went to sleep, so they could talk. He would be home in one more month and she couldn't wait.

Renae's sons Carter and Isaiah were 13 and 14 became close Milani and acted as her Big Brothers. Even though they were older, they still played with her. They eventually turned her into a tomboy. She would play street football, manhunt, and other games like that with them.

But whenever she wasn't with the boys she would cook and bake things. She sometimes even cooked dinner with Renee, learning new things to make. 

Her favorite things took were seafood Mac n' Cheese, fried or baked chicken, chicken & shrimp alfredo, and homemade mashed potatoes. Her favorite things to bake were pastries, cakes, and cinnamon rolls.

It was Sunday night. Renae and lani were in the kitchen making dinner while Teddy Pendergrass Love TKO played softly in the background. They were making fried chicken, seafood Mac, and mashed potatoes with asparagus. For dessert cinnamon buns.

Milani was currently cutting crab meat and peeling shrimp so she can cook them before she put the pasta elbows in the pot to boil. Just as she was about to put the shrimp and crab meat into the pan New edition "If It Isn't Love" came on which made the boys and Renae's boyfriend Rashawn pile into the kitchen.

Everybody grabbed a utensil in the kitchen to use as a microphone before getting in a line like the dance starts Milani started the song while everyone else was background

"I don't love her.. I tried to tell myself" Milani started "but you can see it in my eyes" Carter jumped in "So don't deny' Isaiah jumped in next "I can't fool no one else" Renae jumped in next "The truth is in the tears I cry" Rashawn finished

"if it isn't love" they started singing together doing the dance

Why do I feel this way 
Why does she stay on my mind

"And if it isn't love" Milani said

Why does it hurt so bad 
Make me feel so sad inside

"If it isn't loveeee" they sang together and started dancing

"I told her I'd never fall in love" Carter said