𝐈𝐈𝐈.

𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

The past two years for the well balms couldn't have been better. Over the past two years they went on trips, also making Saturdays Family Day which meant they would go out and find an activity to do for the day.

They ended up moving out of the old house because it had too many memories and they will always make them sad they now lived in in an apartment that wasn't too far from the school and the park

And when the Holidays came around they had lots of fun for Halloween they went out with Eva in Asia in everybody had on costumes Eva was dressed as the corpse bride, John was dressed as Jack skellington, Jo was dressed as superman and Milani & Asia were dressed as twitches from the movie on Disney channel.

(Twitches is my favorite "Halloween" movie from Disney. Its quotations on that cause it's not really a Halloween movie to me.)

When Thanksgiving came, they had dinner and a small party with friends at Eva's house the kids had a good time, and it was full of laughs and happy faces. When Christmas came around, they had Christmas at their new apartment Eva in Asia came over everybody opened gifts and they made dinner.

Now April 2010 Milani was 6 in the second was in the second grade well Josiah was 13 in the 8th. Milani spent her six-birthday going to Chuck e. Cheeses Josiah spent his birthday with friends but came home to a cake Milani and John made.

John now 29 still has his job at the post office and put his focus onto the kids getting over a leave Alia it was hard adjusting without Aaliyah but they eventually got over her and stopped thinking about her and there were a lot of things that she missed on.

John tried going back out in dating again, but he just couldn't find someone who picked his interest the females he went on dates with just weren't his type

Josiah found out he made the football team from the day after the incident with Milan. And ever since he started playing quarterback, Milani became his biggest fan. She even made a poster for his gains

The poster said "My brudder #8 is better than yours. Go JoJo!" Even though she spelled brother wrong and put his nickname Josiah thought it was cute.

━━━━━━━━━━━

It was Friday and Milani and Jo had just got done with showering and doing homework for the day.

They were playing and laughing when their dad came home earlier than usual, it was four o'clock and this was weird due to the fact John would always work until 8 so he can make sure he had enough money to pay the bills and take his kids out on funny activities

Walking in with the sad look, he told the kids he lost his job. He got laid off because the factory was getting the machine that sorted through the Mail and wouldn't need a physical hand anymore. John and a few others got laid off too.