CHAPTER ::1

Fate may hide in one of the corners of life or even in a small game that you would never have imagined that it would enter you into a world in which you took your steps before you were even born !!

With amazed looks adorned with innocence, she grabbed this distinctive golden-colored card with a special category between her thin and small fingers and began to examine it carefully, and found two pictures attached to it, one carrying several people and the other bearing a picture of a boy who was not older than 17 years.

He was leaning on one of the walls with a beautiful, heart-wrenching smile, writing on that card.

*Jeon Jungkook*

She muttered those words with amazement, and her small features were surmounted with amazement !! And eyebrows interrupted with an interrogation of the matter of these boys.

Until that faint light shone in her memory, declaring the matter of the wondrous !! I remembered that she had heard about them and about him on one occasion from one of her classmates, and she was constantly listening to their songs, she and her friend at rest, and our little girl was always surprised by the behavior of her classmates and their passion for these people !!

To mumble in a faint whisper to herself, "Is it possible that they knew something that I mocked them, so they sent this thing? !!"

Take a closer look at the box of chocolates with their photos.

She shook her head right and left "Can't!" A happy smile rose on her lips when that childish thought flashed her mind, looking at the cards with malice and a childish challenge.

"Yes, I'll sell them and buy them enough food for a week!" Encouraged herself by raising her grip on this idea.

She ran into the room of her nanny, who had adopted her since she was eight when she left, dumped in that little hospital!

He hurriedly knocked on the gate, waiting to get out, only seconds later, and the door opened.

"Emma !! What is there Are you all right?" Huddling anxiously and his gaze confirms that, then bowed to her level to look directly into her eyes, urging her to disclose the matter of this urgent way!

"No, Uncle Song, I'm fine. I just want to ask you for a little favor," she said shyly, turning around with her eyes.

Song, "So, ask what my princess wants, so today is your day." Giggle a little, then go on.

"You are my princess and I am your noble knight under your command, my lady."

He completed his sentence, kneeling on his right knee, and slightly bent, like knights in the movies, to then feel two small hands surrounding his head.

Emma "Thank you, Songi !! Noble Persian!" I told him, in her sweet childish voice, to capture his heart over and over again, this little girl who is entering her tenth year today.

Emma, ​​"I'd like you to get me there here," she said, holding out the card with the address written on it.

She mumbled to herself: "It's okay to go and see them. I once heard that their signature is not easy to obtain, it will be in my interest and increase its price!"

He looked at her and then at the card, then his facial expression became sharp, and he shouted angrily, frightening her when he spotted the letters of that name.

"Where did you get this card?" Because there are only limited copies of them and they are for the VIP category, so the price is thousands!

She looked at him with fear, her body trembling, and responded with tension: "In the box of chocolates that you gave me this morning." Then she continued with fear and voiced all innocence.

"Is it a bad thing? !!"

The elder's gazes were kindled a little, and he said to her in a caring tone, "No! If you got two gifts today, isn't that great ?!" He said to her with a nice smile to keep any thoughts or fear away from her little mind.

I looked at him with cuddled eyebrows, surprised by his sudden change since smoke was rising from him and now !!

The other laughed gently, gently wiped her hair, looked at her and said:

"I did not know that we have a little fan here, well! Put your clothes on and wait for me by the door until I get ready."

He completed his sentence and entered his room and closed the door behind him, while he was grimacing his face with annoyance, clutching his fists with hatred !!

As for our little girl, she is very happy that she will finally please her poor grandmother, who received her best reception in her very small and modest home! A fraction of the kindness of the adopters is contained in the money you will get from selling these gold cards.

Hello Thanks to everyone who has supported me and read my humble storyI am sorry if there are errors as the language is not my first language

This is only an introduction to the novel. We have not yet come to the heart of the matter

 We have not yet come to the heart of the matter