CHAPTER::4

Jeon Jungkook is a boy under seventeen years old, born into a very rich family, he is the only heir to the JJ series and he is also one of the oldest artistic families in Korea from maternal side, he is used to the spotlight and fame from the softness of his nails, but when he decided to enter this world, he entered This world with his unique talent. Not through an intermediary.

Inside a large room equipped with the latest amenities inside that large building where the huge event holds the signing ceremony for the release of BTS second album.

This boy was sitting sullen, putting his hands on his chest, listening to some classical music through headphones placed on his ears, thinking when this day would end. All that this boy hated is the crowded places, compliments, and cheap smiles, the sound of knocking on the door that took him out of his mind.

"please enter"

Tariq was allowed in.A man of medium height entered his mid-twenties to frown a little, then said:"Jungkook is getting ready. It's only a quarter of an hour left for the opening."

He continued his last words, as he frowned, nodded, got up, and caught up with their manager.

He reached the special class room and sat in his usual place, the last chair on the left side, next to his squad members, and began practicing smiles.

"What are you doing??" Who was sitting next to him laughing sarcastically at his childish facial movements with a glance

"Didn't you stop asking the same question every time ??"

Jungkook said it grimly and in a tone of annoyance.

"Sorry, I will not stop asking the question until you stop making these childish movements."

The other's answer Among his sarcastic laugh, all Jungkook did was ignore him, as we know the ignore treatment is actually ignore.

"Prepare the doors will open now."

Their business manager said it with a blank face as usual and went to his usual chair in a corner to watch them silently.

Time is hard for our little hero, and all he does is smile, or to put it more precisely, unsuccessful attempts to smile, and all he thinks about when it will end until he raises his head and meets her little honey eyes.

"What baby ??? Are you kidding me, hey I think it's okay if I play a little bit with her"

This is what he was thinking while he did not remove his eye from her eyes until the tip of his left lip rose a little, creating a sarcastic smile, and all I did was hide behind the young woman before her while he was still looking at her imagination and muttered between him and himself.

"It is still too early to withdraw, it is time for fun now."

Her turn has now come to sign, and she is now standing in front of him with an expressionless face of his child at this age.

Jungkook: "How old are you, little ??" He said it in a tone indicative of sarcasm, but she did not care.

Emma: "Ten years"Jungkook "Oh so young, do you know who I am?"

He said it in the same sarcastic tone as before, all he wants is to annoy her and kill the boredom for now.

But she also did not care, and she still maintains that expressionless face, but her eyes almost exposed her when he posed that childish question and all that was wandering in her mind, "Was he an idiot or pretended to be stupid ?!"