CHAPTER::2

I hope you give the love to the bart

Do not forget to comment between the comment

Emma arrived, holding her uncle's big hand, to that destination. It was a beautiful walk to this place, but the next moment, she was terrified of the large numbers waiting in front of the door to enter the big theater.

Where the signing ceremony is taking place there, she looked around until her little brown eyes fell on the paintings that were lined up next to each other, and they were all very huge.

The first one had a picture of the same picture that she had with the one in which there was a group of young men, and the next one had a separate picture for each one of them until her eyes fell on the last image

It is the same picture of the young man who was with her and printed underneath "Jeon Jungkook" who whispered in a voice enough for the man with her to pick him up.

Song: "Wow, my little girl likes that handsome guy !!"

He said, smiling sweetly, then he looked at these boys and girls gathered beside the door, but the little painting they were holding caught his attention, and then he said, furrowing an eyebrow with wonder:

"He's really famous. Most of the paintings have his name."

He continued and looked down at her as she was looking at him with exclamation and a large question mark wandering around her little angelic face.

To make him laugh at that look, then he bowed slightly to hold it in his arms, pointing to those paintings and reading the name over and over again to feel her little hand trembling, holding the collar of his shirt from the back. He looked at it with his bend to say:

"Do not worry, my little girl, I am here with you, and you also carry one of the special cards. Let's get in before we are late."

They entered the place with difficulty, to those huge waves that were almost blocking the entrance and exit !!

"Excuse me, sir, where are you heading ?!" As soon as they entered, a thick voice rang out behind them, so Song looked at him with amazement, then remembered the order of the cards, took them out and gave them to that huge man.

The man looked at him in amazement, and there were question marks filling his fat face, then he breathed deeply and said:

"Please follow me"

He took two steps in front of them to follow him in several long corridors until they reached a small room with a long rectangular table on which all the people who were in the picture sat.

And there is that boy "Jeon Jungkook" sitting on the edge of the left side and in front of him is a row of no more than seven people, all of whom are girls and their ages are between twenty and forty years old!

The man looked at Song sharply and said:

"You should leave it here and line up with them."

And looks of astonishment do not leave his gaze towards this strange man who comes to attend the signing ceremony of young men the age of his children !!

Song shyly replied: "I am not the owner of the card, but rather she is."

Pointing to the little girl standing next to him in fear, the man laughed shyly at his silly thinking, then bowed to her level and smiled at her, then said kindly: "Come with me to put you in line."

He continued while reaching for his hand, but she firmly grabbed the uncle's hands and retreated back. The uncle looked at her gently and placed his other hand over her head.

Song, "Don't worry, Emma, ​​I am here waiting for you. Go with him. He is a nice uncle. Don't be afraid." So she nodded sweetly and grabbed the man's hand and went and lined up with them.

She was led by her huge body in relation to her small size, her curiosity prompted her to look at the faces of those boys who had mesmerized the hearts of the little ones before the adults even!

Her head was slightly tilted to the left side, and she looked with her hazel eyes. Jungkook eyes were sharp like her

She retreated in her place as soon as she raised the tip of his lips with a sarcastic and defiant smile, and for whom she smiled to herself coldly, to return to him like her !!

The exchange of sharp and angry looks between those who stand behind the shade and those who stand near the door under the lighting of the strongest lamp in the room!

Song, whose gaze turned toward the other, when he noticed the quality and wandering gaze towards his little girl !!