Chapter 2

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Your votes and comment give me a lot of support.

Lan Yibo POV

So .....

I'm Lan Yibo. I'm from Cloud Recess it is one of the small planets in the Milkyway. My father is the emperor of that place. I have an elder brother Lan Xichen he is the best brother one can ask for. I was closest to my mother because I used to spend most of my time with her. Because my father was busy with his works as a King and my brother had to follow my father because he was the future king so I was left with my mother. She was like my EVERYTHING my day would start with her waking me up and end with her putting me to sleep. It was as if I was her shadow following her like a shadow, whether it be my reading time, sword practising time, reading, learning spells time (yeah we had to learn magic from a young age being a royal doesn't make your life easy ). I would pursue her to be with me and she would agree to all my requests without any complaints.

Although we had maids and servants my mother preferred to do her works by her self I also got that habit. So even though there were many people around me my mom was the only one I could speak to freely, openly, without hesitation. My father was also okay with it because I was 5yrs younger by my brother so I was not that needed in the kingdom affairs so I was free when compared to my brother.

But all this changed one day when I was 5 yr old the day my mother died. I still remember the words she said to me on her death bed    "Bo remember just because the person you love is dead that doesn't mean you should also follow them. Because one day your life will change into what you once wanted it to be. ONCE LOST WILL BE FOUND AGAIN SO DON'T LOSE HOPE. MOM WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OVER YOU " those were her last words before she left me alone.BUT her words gave me hope so I pulled myself together and learned to deal with the world. One thing I learned is that the world doesn't come and give you the thing you want you HAVE to FIGHT for the things you want. But the thing I missed the most was her warmth, the secure feeling I got when I was in her arms.

"IF SOMEONE THROWS YOU AWAY YOU SHOULD BOUNCE BACK WITH DOUBLE FORCE AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT WEAK" 

"NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW LONG THE NIGHT IS AT SOME OR THE OTHER POINT THE SUN SUN COMES SHINING TAKING AWAY THE DARKNESS"

These are the things I kept telling myself to motivate myself.

I even got a title from the people around me "HANGUANG-JUN" at the age 10 I came a master in spells, sword fighting etc. My father and brother were proud of me. Later when our space research centre started to develop I was very interested in it so I started learning about it. And one day I saw a blue planet and tried to learn about it more by sending invisible drones etc. What I came to know was that there were similar organisms like us on that planet they call it EARTH.

 What I came to know was that there were similar organisms like us on that planet they call it EARTH