Dadzawa, Papa Mic , and Hitoshi pt 1 i think

Today was shitty day for Pro Hero Shouta Aizawa.Well better known as Eraser Head ,One reason is that he woke up late and forgot to drop off his child Hitoshi Aizawa to Pre-school .wait well your probably wait what Eraser has a kid well yea . Aizawa had Hitoshi when he was drunk and was dating Shinsou's mother before he found out I was gay.Right know I am married to Yamasaki Hizashi who is better know as Present Mic . Wait where is he right now shouldn't I have been woken up by the sound of him getting up form our bed ? Whatever he probably woke up early since he does patrolling in the early in the morning. "Dad you know since I am already late can I not go to school" Hitoshi says, Aizawa gave him a stare that said this is not the time . "Please cause you any trouble" Hitoshi begged ,sounding and looking like a cute kitten .
(Author: why dose this remind meh of these photos

I do not know why I was thinking of that

I do not know why I was thinking of that .AnY WAy enough of breaking the fourth wall.)
Aizawa's POV :
Aizawa sighed this kid is gonna be the death of me , fine what's wrong with one day of him messing school. Soon after, that I get dressed and jump in my car that's surprisingly looks like my yellow sleeping bag hit the road.

Hitoshi POV:
Me and dad that arrive at his job , first thing as we walk in I see my other dad running at full speed and come pull my dad to his class room ,but be for he he faces towards me and says "ItOShI WhAt ArE YOu DoInG hErE??!!!" With out time to answer he grabs me into Aizawa class room soon there like 21 eyeballs on me then a hundred question came towards me .Luckily my dad's help me by Aizawa Saying "SHUT UP!!" The room was silent then Cementoss who was subbing left the class room and so did dad . Aizawa told meh to sit in that empty desk in the class room . Soon the class was over and Aizawa gave His class free time to talk. Soon Mic came and watched the class as Aizawa left. And out of no where In front of the whole class mic asked "hey toshi why aren't you in school?" Everyone stared at him and then me "well dad woke up late and I asked if I had to go to school and he said no" I said ,dad faced Palmed then let out a sigh then just continued to drink his coffee . Student 1 asked, (you can chose a name or tell meh what to change it too cause idk) " Wait your Aizawa kid" "yea" I said ,then they all faced mic . Ferisha Yaya asked, "who's your mom cause Mr.Aizawa said he dosen't date anyone" "well I have two dads Aizawa and-"mic comes and puts in hands on little toshi's mouth "Welllllll look at the time it's the end of the day time go"mic says. Soon it was night and dadzawa went to go on patrol .Soon I asked my dad "why you stop me form saying your name" "well right now no one knows that we're married so keep a secret for now ok " Present mic says,he then kisses toshi on the forehead ,but little did they know some people where watching "Aw"said Vald Blood King , "oh I had my suspicions but I never thought they be real~ so when did you get this cutie "Midnight said try not too scream that her OTP was together. "Now Mrs. midnight we should not pry into others Business" Nezu said, "Wow Mic never thought you date him never less be married or have a kid"said Vald , "Well I thought you wouldn't be prying into my Business" Mic said annoyed , "well don't be hasty there we where going to ask you why Aizawa had kid with him but he left so since you guys are close (a lot closer than we realized ) mind to explain where this kid is form and why he is here ?" Midnight says , they walk into a room and sit down across form each other .toshi with Mic and nezu , midnight,and Vald on the other side sitting together .Then Mic explains that Aizawa used to date my mom but then they broke up but,a few months later she fell pregnant with hitoshi . she was going to give him up for adoption but Aizawa knew he was his responsible for him and is now fully his legal Parent guardian. "So that explains it but that doesn't explain why he is in UA" nezu,midnight,and Vald said, "well I I don't know why either toshi mind explaining it to us ?" Mic asked,I hesitated at first but soon I told them "well dad did not drop me off in time to be on time to school honestly I didn't want to go since all the kids bully me for having a "villain quirk" and human interaction suck in general so I asked him and he let me go to work with him" toshi said,They all mentally faced plam  soon Mic and toshi went to go out to eat some rawmen .