Confession (Part 4)

Tsukishima's POV

Did she just— call me adorable? My face starts to heat up. I turn away away from the team facing the ground. I tried to ignore my heart beat but it just got faster as I continue examining her words.

"I— Uh..." She trails, I look at her through the corner of my eye. Her slightly tinted pink lips parted as she tried to figure out what to say.

Suddenly I see her bolt, running faster then anyone ive ever seen. I stare at her running figure in shock as all of the team processes.

"Sorry I must of been hallucinating, I thought she just call Tsukishima adorable?" Kageyama spat mocking me.

"Wow Tsukishima how'd you pull a girl as fine as that?!" Nishinoya questions me in awe.

"Tch." I say rudey "She's barley a girl, she'd be lucky to pass for a worm." Dachi glares at me for this comment. Then suddenly he slams a bag onto my chest.

"Be a good boy, and return this to her." he says faking a pleasant smile. I look in the bag to find an excessive amount of tea.

'Who the fuck needs this much tea??' I chuckle. 'How pathetic.'

(Y/N)'s POV

'Dammittt' I shout in my head. 'That was so embarrassing!' I hop onto my bed as I start hitting my pillow in frustration.

My immediate reaction was to call Kuroo and vent to him but he seems upset right now. I jumped onto my bed and scrolled through my contacts searching for someone to talk to.

'Lev would be a good person to talk to about this stuff.' I clicked on his number as I waited. Lev immediately picked up.

"Hii (Y/N)-San!" he enthusiastically said making me come to regret this decision.

"Uh hey Lev... I kinda need someone to vent to. Can you come over?" I mumbled quietly.

"Sure I'll be right there!" He said smiling through the phone.

"Do you need the addres—" I said but he cut me off.

"Nope!" He said ending the phone call.

'What a weird guy...' I chuckle to myself. Everyone needs a friend like Lev, his positive attitude radiates to the people around him.

I tie my hair up as I get into lounge wear. It wasn't long of waiting before I heard a knock on my door.

"Lev!" I say smiling. But before me wasn't Lev. It was the boy that causes my heart to race. With those beautiful light brown eyes.

His tall figure steps in without second thought. "So this is where you live munchkin?" He says blankly.

"I— What are you doing here?" I question avoiding eye contact with him. Awaiting an answer I twirl my hair in anticipation.

"Cute..." He mutters looking away from me. My eyes widen as I stare at him. The silence made his blush grow stronger.

I show him a wide smile as my heart feels like its glowing.

"Also you left this..." He says handing out my grocery bag. I blush harder at my clumsiness.

"I swear I didn't just buy a bunch of tea!! I— was gonna... um..." I continue trying to find the correct words.

"(Y/N)-San!! I'm here!!" Lev says letting himself into my living room. His expression turning slightly annoyed at the sight of Tsukishima.

"I was just leaving." Tsukishima says as he walks towards the door before turning back to me.
"See you later munchkin." He smiled a taunting stare.

I nodded at his comment as Lev pulls me towards my room to question me.
"(Y/N)! How could you not tell me you had a boyfriend!" He pouted staring down at me. "I thought we were friends..."

"Me and Tsukishima aren't dating!!" I defend myself as blush conquers my face. Lev examines my face as he squishes my chubby cheeks.

"You like him though, don't you?" Lev says blankly.

"I-I dunno..." I mutter looking down at my feet. Tears cornered my eyes out of embarrassment as I avoided eye contact with Lev.

"Don't worry, I won't pressure you or anything." He patted me on the head as we made our way to go play some video games.

The next day

I walk my way into school as I find Kenma playing his game. I walk beside him before he realizes.

"Oh hey— (Y/N)..." He says quietly returning his focus onto his game. Instead of making petty small talk we just walk in silence, which worked for both of us until the bell rang.

I was nearing my locker but then I saw a note slip out as I open the locker door.

"Please meet me by the sakura tree after school..." It read. 'What could this be for..?'  I question. 'I have volleyball after school, I hope the team won't be too mad at me for being a few minutes late.'

I walk to class and continue on with my day with that note in the back of my head.

After School

I yawn in boredom as I walk up from my desk. I was walking towards the gym when the note became vivid in my thoughts.

I ran towards the sakura tree in panic. To my suprise I saw a boy from my old school who I have only talked to a couple times in class.

"(Y/N)-San!" He starts to speak nervously as I see the redness take over his cheeks. I look at him confused for what he had to say.

"I've liked you since middle school!! But I was too shy to say anything..." He trails on. "I think your super beautiful and intelligent! But that's not all, I like you because you always help people whenever you can!"

I stare at shock at what I was hearing, 'I've never had someone like me before. How should I react?' my mind raced.

"Please go out with me!!" He looked intensely into my eyes.

"Okay..." I mutter lightly blushing from embarrassment.

I look over to see the boy smiling as he brought me closer to him in a hug. "Let's meet on saturday! I'll text you!!" he says cheering off leaving me a confused flustered mess.

"What just happened..."