6th Blow: The Sedona Times

As I promised, here you go: the 6th Blow. 

6th Blow: The Sedona Times

Location: Hermit’s Cottage (Inside)

The pale sunshine peered through the tiny windows, shining over Rhen’s face.

That’s it. A new morning.

Rhen slowly opened her eyes.

Where…where am I…?

Her eyes rolled around the room to find that she was back in the hermit’s cottage. And that she was back in her holey bed.

Ugh…

Rhen tried to get up but her dizzy head was dragging her head back to the pillow.

Clang!

“Tsk,” someone groaned.

Rhen’s eyes, swiftly, cornered to the sound and found that…it was Lars (!)

Lars bent down and picked up the knife, which slipped from his hand earlier. And then, he carried on slashing the potatoes. 

What’s Lars doing here…?

Just then, last night’s event flickered in Rhen’s mind.

Oh right, I was at Ghalarah…to see Dameon’s movie…and there…Lars KISSED me…and I was…Vohu Manah…wait, last night, I fell asleep on Druid’s shins.

“And…how did I get here?” Rhen murmured to herself.

Lars, who was preparing a meal for Rhen, turned back, as he thought he just heard Rhen muttered or something, and glanced at the bed where Rhen was asleep.

Before his glance, Rhen had already closed her eyes shut, trying to act as if she had not woken up yet.

Lars stared at Rhen for a while, then he continued his business with the potatoes.

Rhen sighed.

Phew, that was close. I just don’t wanna wake up and face Lars after all that last’ night’s…kiss and so, what should I do now?

Rhen shut her eyes tight and breathed in heavily.

Location: Sedona (In the office of “The Sedona Times” weekly journal)

Danny shut his eyes tight and breathed in heavily.

That was his very first day at work and no wonder ever-shy Danny was, just as always, feeling nervous.

Peter totted him with his elbow, “Yo, buddy, got any fascinating news with you?”

Danny raised his eyebrows, “Lol, I just entered job today and how come…?”

Peter interrupted, “Tsk, tsk, tsk. You SHOULD be active from the very start…if you’re going to be a PAPARAZZI,” as he shook his head.

Danny smiled back nervously, “Er…yeah. Sure. So, well, um, what’s the HIT today, Peter?”

Peter held up a photo and pointed to it, “You’re gonna follow this couple and get more snaps outta them, got’it, bud?”

Danny abruptly took the photo from Peter’s hand as he grinned enthusiastically, “I’m on my way.”

Danny, then, exited the office and smiled at the sun.

And then, he bent his head down to check on the photo.

“Celebri…”

Before he could finish his sentence, he just turned into a stone and nearly dropped it.

Cuz…

In the photo were…a green-haired boy and a purple-haired girl.

***End of 6th Blow***

Seriously, this blow sucked the life outta me. I mean, I want to write the 6th blow but I’m not really in the mood. I have got AV games deleted in the old laptop and have not played it for months so no wonder I’m not in a AV fever. But I tried my very best to write this…again, finally! XD XD

Well, well, nitpicking are appreciated.