𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘-𝑖𝑠𝒉 is an amazing space for all readers, authors/authoresses, and those aspiring writers or beginner authors. In the book-ish community/society(whatever you name it), we talk about all things concerning books and Wattpad. How to grow our accounts, get our books not only reads and votes, but loved too, BookClubs, Awards and more.

The space is very favourable to all citizens of Wattpad, be it newly joined, or those that have been here for years, as long as everything that matters to them is books. Here, we're going to grow together as a community at large, no leaving anyone behind. Meaning, we're to Support each other. The space won't include orders, for instance; wanna do a vote for vote, Comment for Comment or anything that falls in that category.

This isn't because the offers are bad, no! but the space is more of encouraging people to read and support you willingly, not because they feel it's a deal, obligation and further more. So if you're looking for a quick easy deal, this isn't for you.
Rather if you have that drive to support others genuinely and also get your books not only known on the Wattpad platform but also loved, you've come to the right place!

Been struggling with getting your account out there, here you'll find fellow Wattpaders, the famous, the not so famous and the new comers.

But first of all, to begin off smooth, we're gonna start by making friends here on the platform. And no, it's not a get more friends community, but more of book friends, though there's nothing wrong with making Wattpad friends, because with friends comes genuine reads, votes, comments and shares. And these people will be able to relate more to what you are writing, or what you'd like to read.

So everything begins with making friends!

So literally, the to do things/ catalogue are;

- Make Someone like you or your books. Let them know what you love writing, reading, being recommended and so on. You'll even realise that by doing this, your followers and the rest will grow.

- Be willing to be supportive in anyway to a fellow book-ish member. Take time and read each other's works and share them too. What wouldn't you do for a friend here? Sharing the same books passion, we're all Friends!

- Recommend Bookclubs, Awards and more here that could help someone promote their works more. Be helpful!

- Get more people aware of this book on Wattpad. With this, you'll be like, what? I thought the book would help me, not me helping it. Yes! it's meant to help you, so just continue reading and understand:
Inorder for your works  to be known on Wattpad using this space, it should be found out first. Meaning use tags to get people interested, they don't necessarily have to be the people you only know here, but can also be random and these can be found like this;

Start with an @ first, then add a random name or sound for instance; fa, na, book, du, cat, Lily, etcetera because who doesn't know that Wattpad has people with literally any kind of username ranging from anything. So, when you do that, random people whose names start with the started letter or word will appear down.

Then, these people and yourself will be able to meet here, get to know each other and all-

Note; The Book-ish will include a few handy tips to help our smooth usage of the Wattpad platform.