𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 & 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜

Graphics & Cover shops.

Are you a newly created shop or just looking for more clients in your Cover/ Graphic shop? You have just found the right and perfect place for you. Here you can get more people get to know your shops and promisingly, your clients will increase.

But before you start, first complete these tiny little things dears to be done in order to join the Book-ish family. We call them rules or requirements. They are as the following(The rules);

- Follow me the founder of the Book-ish family SM_books_ to keep up with me and the notifications.

- Vote and add the book to your public reading list and library.

- Fill in the form as below, and once accepted, set/make your own form for your wannabe clients to fill in.

The order of the form is;Author's name, Shop's name, Rules(must be followed), Talk about your shop(why should someone consider it), Tags ( at least 6 tags)

- Inline your form in a number(one per shop) and don't enter in another's space guys! Once you are accepted, your shop name will be included on your respective number, so be neat. Conclusively, make sure to set your form for your clients per your rules. You are in charge!

Your forms are going to be in batches with a total of 5 shops per batch. And these are the following;

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉

1---->

2---->

3---->

4---->

5---->

6---->

Fill in your shops dearies!

Shop Clients.

Want an amazing cover/graphics? Do you feel like your book deserves more than what it has so you want to change it. Your look for that someone/shop for that very job has finally come to an end as here you can find promising and experienced people to help you.

-Just tap on any shop above and read its profile (or all) or check out the books for that from the people's profiles.

- Remember to tag at least 4 people beside the shop/person and also leave a positive feedback about the person/shop to motivate others to try it out as well.

-And also remember to vote on the book too.

More batches will be added with time/soon. Though, first fill up.

*

*