Seven Sins - Power *

*Sexual Content*

"T-third floor" Camila stutters as she tries to balance the papers on her hand and push her glasses up her nose. She is the new intern at the Cowell's company. She looks at the elevator's wall and tries to not sweat due the nervousness.

"We are here" the man says as they reaches the floor. Camila steps into the hall and watches tons of employers walking from one side to the other engaged in different tasks. She looks for her place and spots a tiny room with her name. She walks faster eager to start her job. She places her things on the table and run her hands along her sweater smoothing it. Her eyes scans the hallway once again and she sits down waiting for the woman that was about to come to give her instructions.

"Early! That counts points for you" says a woman from the doorway. She crosses her arms and leans against the wall smiling at Camila. "My name is Ally and I'll be helping you as you do your internship here"

"C-camila" she answers shaking the woman's hand.

"Oh, so you are shy too?" Ally asks giggling as Camila blushes. "That's even better! You are not going to get me in trouble" she adds with a wink. "Let's start?" she asks already walking away.

Camila clumsily follows her trying to get notes of what she says. "And here the big ones work. Be careful with what you say or do around here, okay? Some are really cool and some not" she says slightly nodding her head towards a woman at the other side of the room. She reads some papers as a lot of people ask her a bunch of questions.

"Who is her?" She asks averting her gaze towards the floor.

"That's Lauren Jauregui. Vice president and Simon's favorite. Be careful, sometimes power gets over her head" Ally says with some disappoint in her voice. Days pass by and Camila can't help but stare at Lauren every time she walks through the hallway. She is unpleasant to most of people sometimes but there is no doubt that she is beyond beautiful. Camila finishes printing the last paper and grabs all of them, glancing at the watch.

"Damn" she says noticing that it took her longer than expected to deliver that. She picks up her pace and starts checking if everything is on her arms. She sighs in relief and raises her head up bumping into someone.

"Ugh, I hate interns" says Lauren picking up her phone from the floor.

"I-I'm sorry" Camila says gathering her things from the floor.

"If you wanna get a job here, you need to pay atte-" she stops mid track as she looks into brown eyes. She green orbs observes the whole person in front of her and she waits until the woman stands up. Camila is smaller than her but that's not the problem for Lauren. The problem is that the woman is with her gaze fixed on the floor like she doesn't know what to do. "Look at me" Lauren tries to command but it comes out in a sweet tone.

"I-I'm really sorry" Camila apologizes again trying to maintain Lauren's gaze.

"That's okay" Lauren answers with a smile. Camila tries to not melt at her killer smile. As her cheeks get red she glances at the floor again. She then remembers Lauren request and look at her again. "You are adorable" Lauren mutters under her breath while delicately placing her index finger on Camila's glasses pushing them up. Her phone rings and she looks at it with a frown.

"I'll see you around, okay?" she says to Camila placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Y-yes"

"I'm looking forward to it" she comments with a wink. Camila watches Lauren walk away and smile to herself feeling lucky that Lauren Jauregui flirted with her. She goes back to her task running to deliver the papers.

"Can I have that new intern over here please?" Lauren asks to her secretary. She finished typing some things on her computer and fixes her hair waiting for Camila to arrive. "Come in" she says as she hears a knock on the door. She tries to fight back a smile as Camila walks inside the room. She licks her lips looking at the woman. Something about the innocent and nerd way she dressed was really attractive. "What are you doing today?"

"N-nothing Miss Jauregui" she answers fumbling with her shirt.

"Great, you are meeting me at this place." she says with a professional tone.

"But it is a restaurant" she says as she looks at the paper on her hands.

"Exactly" Lauren says with a seductive smirk making Camila understand the meaning. "You can go now" She says turning around in the chair. Camila exits the room almost jumping in happiness. She feels nervous yet happy.