Jealousy?

Me and Hordak walked into the cafeteria and a few eyes lingered on us. More specifically Catras. I think they were a bit confused the boss was eating with everyone else. I awkwardly avoided their stares and walked over to the lunch station where I picked out a sandwich, chips, salad, an juice. I silently wished it was mini. I waited for Hordak to come back and sit but I looked over to see him talking to Catra. It caused this feeling to blossom within me...It wasn't exactly jealousy I was just upset...right?

I waited before eating because I didn't want to be rude. He finally sat down across from me. "Sorry about that..." He said sheepishly. "Oh, no. Your fine." The chatter around us filled in the blank silence as I began to eat. I look up to find him staring at me. I stop eating and pause with the sandwich in my mouth then slowly set it down. "Something the matter?" I ask him. "Not in the slightest...about the portal. It has various rare and complicated first one's technology installed within it. Some of them harder to get to than others. That being said it's also very delicate. One wrong move as it could postpone the final products release date by weeks or possibly months I want you to be very careful. Understood?" He said.

I nodded and kept my eyes adverted because one my mouth was stuffed full of chips and Catra's eyes could be felt on me. "Well after I finish eating I'll clean up my workspace and tools..." I say staring at my fork while I turn at my salad. "Are you alright is your salad that interesting?" He asked me and I looked up to see is lips barely turned up into a smirk on one side. Just then a hand slams down onto the table. It was Catra. "I forgot I had something to talk to you about." She said in a venomously sweet tone.

I drop my fork into my salad and scoot out the chair next to me while patting it with a smile. She suddenly grabs my wrist and yanks me up and walks me out of the café. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from!?" She hissed in a hushed whisper. "Well I'm helping him with his portal..." I say trying to reason. "Look I am only looking out for you...So, as your friend and a long time member at the horde who has known my boss since I was a kid. Take it from me. Don't cross any boundaries." And just like that she was gone. I look back in the café and hordak has left too. I cleaned up my lunch and headed back to the dorm.

Over and over Catra's words replayed relentlessly in my head. I cleaned my tools and workspace with the help of Emily and I was spent. I flopped down on my bed and opened up my book and picked up where I left off. Soon night fell and by that time I had finished the book. I hopped up and went to return this book into the library and find a new one.

Hordak's POV

I sat at my desk how can one woman constantly plague my mind. It was frustrating. Really? Friends? What am I? In kindergarten?
"Oh, come now Hordak. What's the matter? Why the scowl? Is it work stressing you out? Let me relieve you of your stress." An irritable cat like voice rung out. "Why are you in here?" I growled out. She smirked and seductively strutted over to me finding her way on my lap. Just then the door pushed open a bit and I heard footsteps running off.

Catra wore a devilish smirk. I pushed her off my lap causing her to tumble onto the floor. "Pull something like that again. I dare you. You may be the force captain but your actions privately are unprofessional." I growled out at her. I watched her take her leave and I shook my head.

Entrapta's POV

I breathed heavily catching my breath on a nearby wall. I thought back to what I just witnessed and it caused my chest to tighten with that foreign feeling again. It was jealousy but why? If Catra and him are dating each other then that's their private life. I'm just his friend why should I care. I groaned out loud in frustration my head was swimming with way too many thoughts. Just then Emily nudged at my feet and I stooped down to pet her.

"Let's get back to the room Emily." I said hopping on top of her with my pig tails. Emily walked back to the room and I got started sketching out some more blueprints, jotting down ideas, and things of that sort. But the memory kept nagging at mind until I became so frustrated that I found my forehead on the desk and decided it was best to go to sleep. Though, I found that a hard task.

~The next morning~

I slept in later than usual today. Probably because of my lack of sleep last night though. . .
As I'm working on design plans there's a knock at my door. Scorpia stands there when I open the door. "Hi, anything you need?" I ask curiously. She scratched the back of her head with her claw. Well Catra is kinda mad at me right now and I needed someone to hang out with. "I sorta have a lot of work." I said trying not to disappoint her.

"Hm. . . I can show you around the place if you would like?" She said trying to persuade me. Andddd well it worked. Scorpia began to show me around the place and we were gone for quite some time and really hadn't made a dent in touring the whole place since it was pretty large. Little did I know leaving my room that day would cause quite the ruckus.

Sorry I'm horrible at updating. I finally got free time on holiday break after finals >^<