Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf

Third Person's POV

Sonic, Brody and Tails were trying to sneak inside Rpbotnik's fortress "You guys sure we gotta do this, Sonic and Brody? This is Robotnik's Fortress!" Tails said "If a guy's been locked up for thirty years, he needs rescue!" Brody said as they jump in a sewer hole.

Once inside Robotnik's dungeon they all look around "This place gives me the creeps" Tails said "Whaaa!" He said in shock when he saw a giant statue of Dr. Robotnik "Yeah amd that's the biggest creep of all!" Brody said and a brown hairy creature in a cage pokes Tails' arm startling him and screams "Relax, kid, I'm not gonna bite!" The creature said "How about claw, choke or kick?" Tails asks "Are you the guy Robotnik locked up thirty years ago?" Sonic asks "The one and only! Name's Lucas" Lucas said.

"Well stand back, Lucas! We're busting you out of here!" Brody said as he and Sonic spin around the bottom of the cagr destroying it setting Lucas free and an alarm sounds "Uh-oh! Look!" Tails said as a pair of robots resembling octopus rush in "I...

"Well stand back, Lucas! We're busting you out of here!" Brody said as he and Sonic spin around the bottom of the cagr destroying it setting Lucas free and an alarm sounds "Uh-oh! Look!" Tails said as a pair of robots resembling octopus rush in "It's one of Robotnik's little pals! Sure is one mean-looking son of a can opener!" Sonic said and Tails and Lucas run away "Speaking of looks..." Brody said as he looks at Sonic and nodded as they take out mirrors and combs.

Brody and Sonic look in their mirrors and Sonic combs his quills while Brody combs his fur "Uh, who are you two frimpin' for? The undertaker?" Lucas asks "Least We can do is give them a spare chance!" Sonic said as one robot screech to a halt and ...

Brody and Sonic look in their mirrors and Sonic combs his quills while Brody combs his fur "Uh, who are you two frimpin' for? The undertaker?" Lucas asks "Least We can do is give them a spare chance!" Sonic said as one robot screech to a halt and starts shooting lasers "We're waitiiiiing!" Brody and Sonic said as it kept shooting but Sonic and Brody used their mirrors to reflect the laser making it bounce back to the robot destroying it.

"When fast thinking is of the essence" Sonic said "We are the essence of fast thinking!" Brody said and then they took out the second robot.

"I hate that hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said watching from his computer "Quick! Prepare the Egg Blaster!" He said as Scratch goes to the control panel of the Egg blaster as a rotten egg-bomb is being put on it and Scratch presses a button on the control panel putting the egg-bomb in "Rotten Egg Bomb in launch position!"  Scratch said "Fire!" Robotnik saidand Scratch presses a button makingthe egg blaster fire the egg-bomb.