Too Tall Tails

Third Person's POV

We start in the forest. Robotnik is standing next Professor Von Schlemmer who's tied to a tree.

"You already forced me to tell you how to build my invention, Dr. Robotnik. Now let me go! Or you go and I'll stay here" Von Schlemmer saix "Stop blabbering, professor! I'm not releasing you until I'm sure your machine works!" Robotnik said as Scratch and Grounder build the machine and after a while they finished.

"Now we will see how well Professor Von Schlemmer's Humongo Gizmo performs!" Robotnik said and after some time he got the Professor to tell him how to properly use it.

Meanwhile Sonic and Brody were running along the road with Tails flying behind them. Coconuts who is riding  his segway is chasing after them.

"I'll catch you yet, you overgrown furball and pincushion! I will, I will, I will!" Coconuts said "Eat our dust, Coconuts!" Sonic said "I'm so hungry, I could eat our dust!" Tails said rubbing his stomach and Brody looks at Tails "Don't worry little bud! We'll take a lunch break as soon as we shake that metal monkey!" Brody said as he and Sonic screech to a halt "Hang on little buddy! We've got a great bit coming up!" Sonic said as Tails runs up to them and Sonic and Brody spin into the ground "All right!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody spin and digs down to an uderground body of water "We are pulling a slick tfick on banana brains" Brody said "we got ourselves a gusher!" Sonic said as the two swipe the dirt holding back the water and then run away as the water chases after them.

When they reach the top of the whole they grab Tails andnruns away as the water flows out of the geyser Coconuts loses control of his segway and slips on the water and Sonic builds a stone wall, Brody builds a brick wall behind it and the two set up a steel way behind it as Coconuts crushes into the first two walls and crashes onto the steel wall stopping.

Brody and Sonic run up to a sign that says Welcome To.... Wienerville, with Tails flying behind them "Hey, Tails! We're in luck!" Brody said "For sure! Welcome to....Wienerville" Tails said as they see the citizens being actual living sausages "All right! It's the weenie capital of Mobius!" Tails said "I've heard of tis place. The've got the best chili dogs on the planet!" Sonic "Yup, this is a real weenie town" Brody said "Get a load of this super sausage factory!" Sonic said pointing at it "Yum! I just hope they can make em' fast enough for me to eat! I'm starved!" Tails said smiling as the mayor sees them "Hoo! I don't believe it! Sonic ze famous Hedgehog and Brody ze famous Wolf are here! In my town! In person!" The mayor said running up to them "Welcome! I'm Mayor Knackwurst!" Knackwurst said "Hi, I'm hungry!" Tails said "Forgive our little buddy. We missed a lot of meals for the last few days" Brody said and Knackwurst laughs then pats Tails' head with his left hand "All growing youngstetd have bottomless appetites! It will be my honor to serve you a feast of Wienerville's delectable delights!" Knackwurst said.

Later, Sonic, Bridy and Tails are seated at a table outside a diner where the waitress is serving them "Hi Y'all! Will this table do?" The waitress asked "Just fine, Ma'am. Thanks!" Brody said "Which of our delicacies would you prefer?" Knackwurst asked as the waitress comes in, carrying a tray of various hot dogs in both her hands. Sonic, Brody and Tails stare hungrily at them "Our chili dogs, kraut dogs, corn dogs, turkey dogs, veinerschnitzel, brown schviga" the waitress said "They all look scrumptious for a start!" Tails said as the waitress puts a plate of chili dogs on the table and Tails picks up the plate and eats all the chili dogs on it. Sonic and Brody stares at Tails in shock. Tails then licks the plate clean.

"Real goos! Now I'm ready for the main course!" Tails said as he has now empty several plates next to him causing Sonic and Brody to chuckle "When Tails gets as hungry as this, you never need a garbage disposal!" Brody said.