Brody the Matchmaker

Third Person's POV

Scratch and Grounder set up a plate with stick of dynamite on a hot dog bun disguised as a chili dog "Oh, it's getting late, Scratch and we got to get home!" Grounder said showing a clock where the time is 6:32 "Look at the time! Dr robotnik's gonna be furious if we're late with his dinner!" Grounder said "He's gonna be even more furious if we don't catch that hedgehog and that wolf!" Scratch said as Sonic and Brody zoom close to the trap and Grounder lights the fuse as Sonic and Brody stop infront of the fake chili dog "Hmm. Looks like somebody's dinner is getting cold" Brody said and covers the fake chili dog with a silver lid and the two run off "And we know just who!" Sonic said while Scratch and Grounder waited for an explosion but nothing happened "Sonic and Brody are gone!" Scratch said "Holey moley! That had to be the quietest explosion I ever didn't hear!" Grounder said "No, dimbot! Not gone like 'done for', gone like 'took off' and they took the bomb!" Scratch said "We'll be in a lot of trouble if Sonic and Brody get to Dr. Robotnik before us!" He said and the two run after Sonic and Brody.

*At Robotniks Fortress*

Robotnik is sitting at the dining room table waiting impatiently "Scratch! Grounder! Where's my food? Those miserable metallic morons are always late!" Robotnik said as sonic and Brody arrived disguised as delivery men and put the silver platter infront of Robotnik "Your robots are running a little behind so they sent for takeout" Brody said "Takeout? I'm as patient and good-natured as the next villain buy this is enough to make me blow my stack!" Robotnik said "You said it, not us" Sonic said as he and Brody run away as Robotnik opens the platter and the bomb blows up on him "I hate chili dogs and I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said when Scratch and Grounder arrived and they see Robotnik glare at them "I bet you're mad huh?" Grounder asks "Mad? Try furious! Try despicably hostile! So don't just stand there looking stupid! Make me happy!" Robotnik said "How?" Scratch and Grounder asks "Take care of me! Cook! Clean! Fluff my pillows!" Robotnik said "Sounds like you want a maid!" Scratch said "But I also want someone to love, honor and most importantly, obey me!" Robotnik said "You want a wife?" Scratch and Grounder ask "Any woman on Mobius would be proud to be Mrs. Robotnik" Robotnik said as Scratch and Grounder stare at him in disbelief "Okay. So I'll build one. A robot wife!" Robotnik said and the two bring a tv and vcr "But boss!" Grounder said "Remember what happen to those other robots you built? Breezie and Robotnik Jr?" Scratch asks "Yeah! They were nasty, scheming and rotten!" Grounder said "I know. Perfect, until they turned against me!" Robotnik said "Breezie, my super spy robot" he said "she ran Brody ragged" he said "But she betrayed me" he said "I say 'bad riddance to a good robot'!" Scratch said "Yeah! And that goes double for Robotnik Jr.!" Grounder said "Junior, I built him to be like a son with my own nasty disposition" Robotnik said "But still he turned on me. I want them!" Robotnik said "But why?" Grounder asks "I'm gonna take off their heads and see where they went wrong!" Robotnik said "When I build my robot wife, I'm gonna make sure she won't betray me. Now go or I'll take your heads off!" He said making Scratch and Grounder run off.

*Later*

"The renegade Robot detector's locked onto Junior! Let's get him!" Scratch said as Junior was in a playground spraying red graffiti on a seesaw whem a tiny overweoght Hippo walks up to him eating ice cream "Hey Junior! I thought you quit messing things up with graffiti!" Tiny said "This isn't graffiti, Tiny. I've gone good! I'm just givimg the playground a fresh paint job, and it's dry, so hop on!" Junior said gettin on one end when Scratch parked the van and grounder pressed a button throwing a sandbag to the other end of the seesaw launching Junior into the van "Got him! Hahahahaha!" Grounder said and Scratch drives away "Hey, what's going on? Hey, let me go!" Junior said.

"One down, one to go! Bwahahaha!" Scratch said "Uh, I can't lock onto Breezie! All I'm getting is this dum talk show!" Grounder said "Today's topic, lost love! Now, please welcome our host, Breezie!" The announcer of said show says as Breeze walks in holding a microphone "It's her!" Grounder said "D'oh, I can see that, Dim-bot!" Scratch said "Let's go!" Scratch said.