Chapter 6

~~Yohio~~

When I went back up into the house he led me to another floor with a small stage and a few lights. (I had come through this room to get downstairs... How did I miss this!)

Everyone had migrated to this room and I assumed they hadn't realized I was the singer. I walked towards the stage but was stopped by Yohiro.

"Remember.. Stay focused, sing with your heart, and hold your head up when you sing.", he gave me the mic and said," wait for your introduction. Don't let the faces scare you... Okay. Your singing " Sakura, Chiru", The song he did with Yohio"

That song was really beautiful but the feelings it sends would give the wrong idea to the listeners and Kwon. Gackt got in stage and began my introduction.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my home and I hope you've been enjoying yourselves!" The people got loud, clapped and made noises of appreciation. Then they got quiet again. " Tonight was a party for my release of my new single, "EVER", but I have also paired up with the anonymous, Velonica!", his voice got louder and all the sudden people were screaming and clapping. I couldn't believe that they were excited about me. It was my time to shine and I was ready.

"Please let me to introduce my friend... Velonica!!", he made a pointing gesture towards my way then I came up on stage. They all have different looks and from what I could tell most of them were shocked faces but they continued to clap.

" It's nice meeting you all... I'm Velonica and I hope you treat me well and enjoy my performance." (God im so nervous). I bowed and stood a couple feet away from Gackt. That's when the song began.

I waited for Gackt to finish his verse. Then it was my turn.. (Don't mess up Velonica)

"Sakura chiru hanabira tsukamaete

Kimino kakera dakishimeta

Namida doredake kazoetemiteno

Anohiwa modoranai.."

As I sang I looked into the crowd and saw Kwon. He was smiling and looked relaxed. Cl was on his arm scowling and killing me with her eyes. It only have me more confidence.

By the end of the song I was slightly sweating. The crowd was loud with approving sounds. I laughed to ease my nerves, but then Gackt pulled me into a tight hug and the noises turned to "oooohs". I blushed and avoided looking him in the face. I caught a glimpse of Kwon being dragged out the room by Cl (she's such a carpet muncher)

*G-DragonP.O.V*

CL was beyond pissed. To be honest I'm still trying to figure out what I did that was so bad. Then again..... I geuss I was bout to find out.

"Why do you keep staring at her like that!? Is she that important to you!? You don't even know her!!", she shouted.

(This is the exact reason I didn't want to bring her)

I looked around and saw we were alone," OK look, the party was for her and Gackt an im just giving her the attention she deserves! "

"I don't care if she was your best friend! The way you look at her was not friendly! It was lustful!!"

(Crap, crap, crap! Lie.. Lie!!)

"Your the only girl for me. I wasn't giving her any certain look. I was imagining you up there on stage babe, how pretty you'd look in those lights." (Good save)

She just looked at me with her arms crossed. She made a small smile and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Promise?"

I held her waist, "Promise.", I leaned down and kissed her.

" Don't leave my side for the rest of the night, got it? "

(Ughhhh.. How was I suppose to ask her out now!)

"Of course.", I said smiling.