perfection

Cell pov (or midoriya,but lets just call him cell for now.)

"This feels amazing" i yell
While the students just watch in horror.
Probably cause i look ugly.

Ooorr cause i killed shigaraki

"WHERE DID YOU EVEN COME FROM?" yells kurogiri.

"Shut up or your next" i tell him, not even looking in his direction.

"YOU BASTARD YOUR WEREN'T SUPPOSE DO THAT" he yells

"Shup up" u tell him.

"NO DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DI-" i interrupt him by punching him in his chest, sending him flying towards the water fountain,knocking him out.

"Now...lets begin shall we" i say to the nomu.

The nomu just roars, before running towards  me.

We both rush at each other at blinding speed and fighting at blinding speeds.

I punch him in the face making him step back,but he recovers fast,he launches himself at me and tries punching me but i dodge all of his attacks.

"Your to slow" i tell him,right after i punch him in the gut,making him fall to his knees.
"Pathetic,here i though you would be a challenge." I kick him him face sending him flying into the roof.

"Well to bad you wont be able to watch the show form here" i say to the ua students.

"Bye" i say before flying towards the roof.
.....

I land on the roof and watch as the nomu gets up.

"Ready for round 2?" I tell him,but he just runs towards me.

I try punching him and he also tries that but our punches clash.

"Ouch,f- that hurt" i scream.

But the nome seems unfazed.

"Lets continue shall we?"

The nomus rushes at me and kicks me but i catch his kick.

"Pathetic"

This seems to anger the nomu,all of sudden i feel his power increasing.

"The he-" before i can finish the nomu keeps pushing the kick i blocked into my face.

No one pov

As cell is send flying, the nomu launches himself so fast it looks like it teleported behind him.

"WHAT TH-" before cell can finish the nomu punches him sending him crashing back down onto the floor where the students are.

The nomu flys down landing on cell.

"YOU'LL PAY NOMU"

but the nomu response by getting off of cell.

The nomu then grabs cell by head picking him up.

"Y-you b-" the nomu punches cell in the gut making him cough up blood.

Cell then falls to ground seemingly defeated.

"G-good work" says kurogiri who just woke up and is trying to recover from the punch.

The nomu walks towards cell,but then cells did the unexpected.

"SOLAR FLARE" after say,lights come out of nowhere blinding everyone.

Including the nomu.

The nomu screams in pain as his eyes are blinded.

"WHAT WHY CANT I SE-" but kurogiri is interrupted when he feels something stab him.

"well i guess i have no choice" says cell as he absorbs kurogiri.

"NOW WITNESSES MY POWER NOMU!!!"

The blinding light disappears and where once stood kurogiri,now stands perfect cell. The ultimate life form.

 The ultimate life form