|19|

"oh my goddd", I hear Kenzie say as I go downstairs. I laugh and say as I push her into the wall "shut up-don't act like we didn't heart you and Ag".

Kenzie starts to blush and playfully rolls her eyes. I open the fridge grabbing a bottle of apple juice. I walk into the living room seeing Kasper and my sister-cuddling!

I say whisper yelling "KENZIE", Kenzie comes running into the living room. She gasps and says whisper yelling back "DAMNN-KASPER GOT YOUR SISTER".

I laugh and kick Kenzie again, Ag comes downstairs and says in her raspy sleepy voice "morning". Me and Kenzie both say together "morning Ag".

Ag grabs Kenzie by the waist kissing her, I shake my head and go backstairs for me and Avery room.

*ding*

I hear thinking it was from my phone, I go over to the nightstand grabbing my phone-but it wasn't mines.

*ding*

I hear again, I go over to Avery phone seeing it was coming from her phone. I take a glance at her and shrug my shoulders grabbing her phone.

Maybe-I shouldn't do this

I roll my eyes and unlock Avery phone using my fingerprint that she recently let me have. My eyes start to water as I see the two messages.

olivia❤️

olivia
Morning baby,how did you sleep?

olivia
baby? Come on you usually be up by this time

A tear rolls down my eye, another message comes from the olivia bitch.

olivia
you only sleep in late, if you had sex
and you didn't have sex with me last night
sooo?

I throw Avery phone on the floor before I start to scroll up on more messages.

I start to cry, and say to myself "oh my god-".

Soon Avery wakes up-

author note
short and left y'all on a cliffhanger. avery fucked up. Anyways I'm about to publish my Ag book right now so go it check it, the cast and the first chapter will be by out by the time you read this soo yeah