|21|

3 months later
Kelsey pov

It's been 3 months since ya know, Avery and I agreed to be just friends, even tho we more like BEST-FRIENDS. Avery gets scared when people bring up Olivia and I never know why.

I mean you cheated on me with her but whatever, we never actually talked it mainly because I don't want to talk about and she respected that.

I have an girlfriend, her name is Riley. She is hella cute and soft, I'm more like the top and I like that. Avery says she doesn't care that I moved on... so I moved on.

"Kels, are you even listening to me", Avery says waving her hand in front of my face. I jump back to reality "huh,what did you say".

Avery sighs "I said, I found this really cute girl, I think you might like her because I found you..duh".

I gave her slight smile, yes you did find me Avery Blanchard. I lose my smile "wait-for who?", I say looking at Avery.

"Me! She sooo hot", oh-yeah for you duh. I fake smile, what's wrong with me, I've moved on with Riley now Avery moved on.

"Want to see what she looks like", Avery asks scrolling her phone. I shake my head and start to grab my things "I-I I'm going to go get us some food".

"But-wait you didn't see her yet", I run out of Avery room since I was in Texas with her for the last 2 months.

—————
Avery pov

What was that all about, I think to myself as Kelsey runs out of my room. I shrug my shoulders and continue to scroll on Instagram.

I stopped when I seen the old picture of me and Kelsey, when we together on a fanpage.

Kels.Cyrus i legit miss these two, as an couple

I smiled at photo "yeah me too", I whisper wait what the fuck did I just say. I sigh and groan into my pillow.

I'm still in love with Kelsey! No matter how hard I try to fucking push my feelings away.

I wish I could tell Kelsey about Olivia, but she doesn't want to talk about...so I don't bring it up.

She did say she was getting food but from where?

—————
Kelsey pov

*ring , ring*
I hear my phone go off as I drive, I smile as I see the contact name.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝
accept or decline

"Yes silly", I say as I accept the call. Avery smiles "where you getting food from?". I shrug my shoulders look at the road and back the phone every other second.

"I don't know, where do you want food from?", I swear I heard her mumble "you". "Uhm I don't know, cook out?...Trader Joes...yeah Trader Joe's".

I chuckle "okay I'll get you Trader Joe's, usual order?". She nodded her head "okay bye, don't take all day! I'm hungry".

"Shut up", I say smiling and hanging up the phone. I soon get another call, I sigh as I see the name

𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲
accept or decline

"Yeah", I say looking at the road. "Hi baby", Riley says to me. I look at Riley and back the road "hi riley".

"Where you going", Riley asks. I look at Riley neck immediately seeing a hickey, what the hell.

I stop the car and examine her neck a little more, then her surroundings. "Ril-", I hear voice say but immediately stop as Riley puts her finger over her mouth telling them to be quiet.

That's it-I'm tried of being cheated on.

"We're done, bye", I end the call before she could say anything.

author note
Double update, or triple?
I also went back and deleted the author notes , anyways if I need to tell you something I'll just do it at the end of the story. Oh go check out my other account, that made me forget about this one 'pixiiestickss", I have a book up .