|24|

author note-last chapter of this book! ENJOY!

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯
(2 months later)

It's been 2 months, since Avery and I have an official couple. Today was the day we met, I smiled as I went through the memories on my camera roll and Snapchat.

"Hey, Kels can you flat iron my hair", Kenzie asked. I nodded my head, Kenzie and everyone else were going something expect me.

Avery didn't come to this family-gay trip, so I was alone..well not alone whatever. I grab the flat iron and started to flat iron Kenzie hair

"Honestly, Kels you should come", Kenzie said scrolling her phone. I shook my head, "I rather not".

She shrug her shoulders, "whatever-don't start crying if we meet like a huge celebrity".

I chuckled "and who would that be". She shrug her shoulders again "I don't know-but even if I was like candy Ken I'll be fucking happy".

I laughed, "candy ken-he's such a 5 year old in a mans body". She laughed, I finish her hair soon. "Okay cutie all done".

She smiled and grab her things, "bye-see you soon... sober". She chuckled and they all went off.

(5 hours later)

As I scrolled on Instagram, I've texted Avery like 20 times and no respond. I sighed and walk downstairs

I was confused as I saw candles and chocolate set up in the living room. I went over and open the box of chocolates, I ate a piece and saw there was writing on the lid.

come outside!! Now

I got even more confused, I took the box of chocolates and went outside. My heart melted as I saw balloons, flowers and more candles and most importantly my beautiful GIRLFRIEND.

Avery turnt around smiling at me, "hi baby". started to tear up, "hi", I said. Avery chuckled and walk up to me, she gave me a warm hug.

"Aw baby, don't cry", she mumble in my chest. I smiled "this so beautiful". Avery smiled and me grab my hand, we both laid on the cold grass.

We both started to talk about random things, like our future with each other even if we weren't together, crazy wild shit that was going on in the world and other stuff.

I started to get silent, we both looked at the stars. I admire stars so much

it's like photographer it tells a story by just looking at it instead of talking.

We both breath each other air, both loving each other presences.

"Kelsey?", Avery said more like asking
"Yes Avery", I smiled as I said her name

She faced me, I face her both of faces close together.

"I love you", she mumble.
I smile with my whole heart
"I love you too avery Blanchard".

She smile and kissed my passionately, I kissed her back. We broke apart and cuddle each other on the grass that was now warm

 We broke apart and cuddle each other on the grass that was now warm

Swipe!

Swipe!

Swipe!

Swipe!

Kelsey.diaz Story of my life with Avery Blanchard

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀!

author note
ahh! This book is sooo cute

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀; 𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒+𝗌𝗈𝗉𝗁 🎉