Singing is an escape

Chapter 3:

As of right now the twins were bugging is to play the so called game "pocky".

"Aw come on its fun..." kaoru whined.

"No. were not playing" haruhi and I said at the same time.

"...Okay. Let's make a deal..." he looked at his brother and smirked.

"...If you can beat our game then you won't have to play. If you loose then you have to play" they said together looking directly at me.

"Deal" i said crossing my arms.

They rushed into the other room only to come out in seconds with the same clothes on and they obviously switched their hairstyles.

"Alright. Take a guess" they said confidently while the others looked nervous.

"Hikarus on the left" I said bluntly knowing I'm right.

"She's right" haruhi said nodding in agreement.

"How'd you know" they asked.

"It's easy to tell when you have a...twin...." I said lowering my head.

"I mean had..." I said looking out the window to the dark sky.

"What do you mean" honey asked hugging usa-chan to his chest.

"I-it's nothing really" I laughed trying to hide my sadness.

"You can tell us aka-chan. It will make you feel better if you talk about it" he said nervously thinking I'd yell at him again.

"I....well. It was a long time ago when I was 7 or 8. I was still in France when this happened. My sister was born with a weak heart...she'd spend her time in bed or with me and I'd take care of her since we were uhh...homeless and our parents abandoned us when we were young...2 to be exact. One day she seemed fine and she wanted to go for a walk. I couldn't say no to her so I carefully walked with her to the park. Once we got to the middle of the park where no one was around for miles she began crying, saying her chest hurts. I should've just told her to stay in bed. I knew what was coming...i knew it would be her time to leave. I lost everything I loved that day, especially my happiness until I met..." I looked up at haruhi.

"Your prince" she finished for me and wrapped her arms around me.

I smiled up at them to see then staring at me. I stared back with a confused look then they began crying.

"Aka-chan" honey cried clinging to me.

"H-hey. It's fine. It was a long time ago" I laughed as everyone cried harder.

The twins hugged me as they cried making me irritated.

"Get off you two" I said trying to wiggle out of their grasp.

They kept crying and squeezing me tighter.

"Okay! If I play will you two get off of me" I yelled and the room turned quiet.

They chuckled and jumped up.

"Alright time for the game of pocky. Put one thing inside of the hat" they said happily while I glared at them.

"You fell into that one" haruhi laughed.

I glared at her before a hat was shoved into my face.

I took out a lollipop from my bag and dropped it into the hat.

"Alright. Akane pick something out of the hat" hikaru chuckled.

I stuck my hand into the hat and felt something cold and long. I took it out to see it was a pen.