Ep. 13

"Kim Seok Jin... where are you now?"

"Noona... you sound so happy !!!", Seokjin imagines the smiling face of the caller.

"Yes I am, can we meet?", the girl asks from the other side of the phone.

"Oh my God !! You are really calling me to meet?? Ofcourse we can", a delighted Seokjin almost runs towards his car.

"Don't overreact, sending you the address", the lady chuckles softly.

"Talk & Bite", the neon sign of the restaurant is on, as it has gotten dusky already. The decor of the posh restaurant is heavily influenced by the Arabian concept. Kim Seok Jin is seen to be seated in the farthest corner, with a beautiful woman sitting infront of him. His face doesn't look happy anymore, like an hour ago, rather he looks gloomy. The handsome man grabs the glass of champagne and pours the whole liquid into his mouth, in one go. The lady gets alarmed by his haste action and softly yells,

"Slow down Seokjin, you may choke"

Seokjin looks at her, stares at her face with the saddest eyes, then scoffs,
"Why do you care Noona? You are leaving anyway"

"Please.... please let me go with a happy heart Seokjin, you are really the only person I care in this world", she reaches out for his hand and squeezes it gently, but the man is not having it, he jerks off her hand and says,

"I don't believe you, why are you doing this then? Why are you leaving me?"

"For your sake"

"Bullshit !!"

"No... tell me do you think that I am living a good life here?", she asks him and in response Seokjin can only lower his head and shakes it both ways.

"I want to get out of here Seokjinnie, I want a fresh start, far away from here..."

"Solar??"

An unfamiliar voice interrupts the lady in the middle of her sentence, both Seokjin and Solar looks up to find the source of the voice. They see a middle aged man, supposed in his late thirties, staring at them both with curious eyes and smug smile.

"Ahh... Mr. Lee?", Solar is visibly uneasy at his presence, Seokjin understands that this old hag may be one of her clients. He turns his face away from the sight of the man and clenches his fist to control his anger.

"I see you are busy today?", that Mr. Lee asks her with a crooked smile. Seokjin is not facing him, he keeps lowering his head, not to expose his face to him. But the sly tone of that old fox irks him, beyond his limit.

"Yes, Mr. Lee. As you can see I am busy right now", Solar answers curtly, staring right back to him.

"Alright, alright", Mr. Lee chuckles, "may be some other day, we can spend some time?"

"Oh sure but not tonight", Solar responds with a snobbish smile.

Fortunately, the man leaves early without bothering them much, he seems to have come to attend a party on the first floor of this restaurant.

"Let's leave, I don't want anyone to spot you with me", Solar drags him out of the place and Seokjin just follows her command without any resistance. Both of them are now inside his car and silent. After the long pause Solar decides to break the ice,

"You saw it right?? I can never start a new life here, too many people knows me, too many people recognize this face, too many people have seen this body...."

"Noonaaa !!!!"

"Even it sounds gross, it's the truth Seokjinah, it's the bitter truth", her voice cracks.