Ep. 15

"Where are you?"

Byulyi asks calmly and waits patiently for him to answer. Seokjin seems too drunk to reply fast, he needs time to understand and process her words correctly.

"Meeeee.....???? I. don't. know !!!"

"Kim Seok Jin, Kim Seok Jin.... listen to me"
Byulyi commands the drunk guy over the telephone.

"Look around, what do you see?"

"Water"

"Water??"

"River"

"Okay, okay", Byulyi inhales and searches for her another mobile, while talking some gibberish with drunk Seokjin. She dials Jungkook's number as he may be the closest person to Seokjin, that Byulyi knows. To her dismay, the call gets unanswered everytime. Looking at the time, Byulyi knows why, it's 2 a.m and normal people usually sleeps at this time.

"Moon Byul Yi, Happy Birth Day"

For the fifty fourth time Kim Seok Jin wishes her that, making the girl roll her eyes.

"I can't believe that she is leaving me !!!"

She hears and frowns at the sad but loud laughter that pierces her ears, through the phone. She flinches a bit from the impact and wonders who the hell is she !!!

Anyway, she next taps on Min Yoon Gi's name on her another phone and is relieved a bit to hear his reluctant voice on the other side.

"Moon Byulyi ssi"

"I am sorry to call you this late"

"What's the matter?"

Typical Min Yoon Gi, always straight to the point.

"Kim Seok Jin is drunk, I mean he is drunk calling me"

Byulyi frantically shouts, bewildering the other person on the call.

"What???"

"No no no... it's not like that but I think he is very much drunk and..."

She can't finish her words as she hears some weird noises from the other side, there's music playing in background, some people are shouting and on the top of that, Byulyi hears Yoongi to swear loudly,"Stop you rascals !!!"

She has no idea of who is Yoongi yelling at but she gets it from noise that something has happened on the other side.

"Moon Byul Yi, I will get back to you later"

"But...."

Yoongi cuts the call without waiting for her answer. Byulyi sighs disappointedly but soon jumps up as Seokjin screams through the call.

"Moon Byulyiiieeeeeeeee..... are you there???"

The actress shuts her eyes in utter annoyance and the man keeps on yelling on the call.

Why do I care?? I should just end the call

The realization dawn on Byulyi all of a sudden, yes she can just end the call and sleep in peace. She has not signed up to take care of a drunk man on her birthday, she has had enough anyway.

"You left??", the man asks again.

"Aisshhhh..."

Byulyi decides to press the end button but stops immediately at Seokjin's next words,

"I am feeling so hot !!! I should take a bath I guess", he wonders loudly.

"Heol !!!! Kim Seok Jin, where are you?"