A Short break

5 days felt like, I had lived a year with her!

Will you please not tell anyone that we were together?and all this happened? she asked me at the end of the week.

Would you feel embarrassed about it if I told your friends? I asked!

Don't know! but please will you do it for me? She asked again.

Yes! I nodded!

I decided not to post any of our photos!The college started back! we decided to keep it secret! and still, meet at her home in the afternoon!

But the way we looked at each other in class was too obvious for everyone to figure that out! people started rumors that something is going on between us! and

" Please don't tell me there is nothing!" Siddharth said.

We're just friends!

She wouldn't say anything more! I said.

That sucks, did you ask her anything? because the way she looks at you its different man! Aravind conceded.

I don't know. I don't wanna use the words "I love you" and ruin whatever this is! I said.

Yeah! That right! take your time. Kavin nodded!

Soon "we're nothing more but friends" wiped away the rumor wave "but deep down its something more! we clearly know that we both were struggling to say that we love each other! I still have no idea what's stopping me from doing that.

It is soon the end of the first year! can't believe a year is gone already!

I decided to stop seeing Ria for a few days, and focus on exams! She helped me finish my lab records on time! but we still studied together!

Though ours was an autonomous college! The semester exam felt like a hot seat! I cleared the exam with multiple A grades!

Ria went out with her family to Bangalore in the holidays, I miss roaming with her! I hope she missed me too! That's an indefinite gap! I had paid her less attention already during the exams! luckily we kept in touch through WhatsApp! but still no I love you! text!

she dropped kiss emojis often. Yet I controlled myself from overthinking on that.

It was 2 days before college! She came to my house after returning from Bangalore. She hugged me tightly! I missed talking to you, she said. I missed you too, I said and hugged her! we went to the beach and then to the Movies.