Chapter 2: Rain of suffering

Happy returns back to Natsu and the rest and tell them whats going on.

Natsu: (shocked) Wait thus guild transform into a huge bot?

Gray: (Shocked) And its making a huge magical circle!

Happy: Yeah if that magic circle is done this Magnolia will be gone along with the guild.

Y/n: We need to find a way to stop the magic circle before its too late.

Elfman: He's right, we should split up and see there is a way we could stop them from complaining the magic circle.

Natsu: Right. I go with Happy.

Y/n: And I'll go with Elfman.

Gray: Guess its just me then, good luck guys.

They nod and they all split up to try to stop the Phantom Lords from complaining there huge magic circle.

(Later)

Elfman and Y/n were running through the huge halls as they look around for something to stop the Phantom lords from complaining the magic circle.

Elfman: I gonna say kid, that trick you did back at the guild was pretty mainly. How did you get that power?

Y/n: Its kinda a long story but I can tell yous after we defeat the Phantom Lords.

Elfman: Right but I gonna ask. Why helping us?

Y/n: Why not, you guys were losing the fight so I came and help.

Elfman: That is mainly thing to do man, thanks.

Y/n: (smile) No problem.

Elfman step on a slab that turn into an eye and Y/n stop and Elfman stop and turn to Y/n.

Elfman: What's wrong?

Y/n: I felt something back there and......

???: Well look what I got here.

They turn and see another member just came out of the floor were Elfman step on.

Elfman: Who are you?

Sol: You may call me Sol, a member of the Element 4.

Elfman: So your one of those guys huh?

Y/n: Be careful Elfman, he seems powerful so let's take him on together.

Elfman: Agree.

Y/n summon his lance and Elfman's right arm turn into beast like stone as they got into a battle stand.

Sol: You will never defeat my earth magic, you will surely fall right here.

Elfman: Let's go!

Elfman and Y/n charge at Sol but then a wall came out of the ground in front of Y/n but he slice the wall with his lance and try to swing his lance at Sol but he dodge and Elfman rush over and try to punch him but his body became snake like and rap his body around Elfman before Y/n throw his lance and Sol was hit and fell onto the ground.

Y/n lance returns back to Y/n and Y/n rush over to Sol and Sol disappeared into the walls and Y/n stop and they look around.

Sol: I see your giff, I must say it is sad to see one of your siblings die by the hands of you.

Y/n: (thought) Wait Siblings?

Elfman: I have no clue what your talking about, what about you come out and show yourself!

Sol appeared in front of them and they turn and Sol saids.

Sol: Oh you must be lying to yourself are you? You killed someone that was close to you, you murder someone with your beast form.