Chapter 16

Songs for this chapter:

photograph- ed sheeran

spaces- one direction

beside you- 5sos

up- demi lovato and olly murs

Zayn pov

I wake up with an angel in my arms, i watch as her chest rises and falls as she breathes. I wasn't going to be able to this amazing sight for at least a month. This was going to be one tough journey. She stirs in my arms and her eyelids open showing her blue eyes. "Morning babe" she says.

"Morning gorgeous" i say. She just smiles, then frowns when she realsies what today is. "i know baby" i say playing with her hands. "I don't want to let you go yet" she says trying to fight back the tears. "I know angel but we gotta do what we gotta do" i say.

She sighs then looks in my eyes "What time you leaving?" she asks. "I have to rehearse for an hour or so in about half an hour then i have a few hours before my flight." i say. "I wont be here for an hour or so after you come, i got to record" she says.

"What about the kids?" i ask. "Im taking them with me" she says. I nod and kiss her forehead. "I need to get ready now love" i say. She nods her head and gets up as i follow.

-------

We talk a short break from rehersing and we all notice how tense harry was. "Whats up haz?" i ask him. "Layla" he simply says. "Whats wrong?" louie asks. "Chad her boyfriend, his abusing her and its all my fault" he says putting his head in his hands.

We all stare at him in shock. "W-what?" niall says baffled by what he just heard. "He saw us together when Liam went to hospital, like when we came back and i can only see her when she goes to do her shifts at the hospital and her dosent let he rleave besides going there." he says.

"She needs to get out of there!" louie protests. "Yeah i know, she said when we leave the country because he will give her more freedom when he knows im not here, then she'll catch a flight to us. But i dont think its going to work. I need to get here out now" he says.

"Now?" i ask. "yeah boys can you help me?" he asks. "Mate i only can see the kids and perrie for a little bit then the flight im sorry i cant" i say. Louie and niall agree. "Liam?" he asks. "I already told dani and sophia i was going to see them" he says.

"Mate, maybe her plan will work" Niall says. "Yeah, but im still worried" he says. "It will be okay" i say. "Okay" he says. "Boys you can go home and pack now rember you only have four hours, im going to coem by and pick you up" paul says. 

"Oh ok Paul thanks" louie says as he walks off. We exchange our goodbyes and head home. I could already feel the pain of being away from Perrie and the kids and im still in the country. What the hell is going to happen when im on the other side of the world?

Perrie pov

//A/n: guys the girls will be reording songs i know is not theirs but i thought would be perfect for them just letting you all know!//

I arrive to the studio with Lilly in one hand and Andrew in the other. I open the door and am greeted by the girls. "Hey pez" Jesy says taking lilly and giving me a hug. "Perrie!" exclaims leigh as i give her a hug as well. "Do i see a perrie?" jade says as she hugs me too taking Andrew.

We all sit down on the sofa. "Hows things pez?" leigh asks. "Alright i guess" i say. "Come on pez spill" Jesy says stroking Lilly's hair. "Just...Zayn leaves in a few hours and i don't know how things will be" i say. "Pez you and him have always been strong" Jade says.