Their Clothes/Closets Pt 2

😇Simeon:

We only ever see him wearing that one outfit so he would probably have multiple of the same articles of clothing. He weirdly doesn't ever wear the RAD uniform but I think he secretly has the uniform folded somewhere under all his other clothes and just never wears it to make Luke feel more comfortable.

👼Luke:

Same as Simeon except I imagine he would also have other hats similar to the one he usually wears. The reason Luke doesn't usually wear the RAD uniform is because they don't make them in his size. (SORRY LUKE 🤭) He wouldn't want to wear it anyway because then he would be wearing the same thing as the demons.

💟Solomon:

He may be human but he doesn't have a single normal outfit in his closet. It is just a bunch of black turtlenecks, pants and cloaks. He would probably use some of that closet space to store books about spells and curses. He keeps his RAD uniform outside of his closet as he wears it a lot.

( A/N: I have no idea why the angels never wear the RAD uniform, especially since Solomon also wears it and I'm assuming MC does too)

👑Diavolo:

He wouldn't have a normal closet, not even a walk-in closet, he would have a whole room filled with different clothes, most of which he has never even worn as he is almost always wearing his red RAD uniform. He is always dressed formally as it is expected of him since he is royalty.

🤵Barbatos:

He is always either wearing the RAD uniform or he is in his demon form. He is obviously expected to dress formally since he is Diavolo's butler. He doesn't have any non-formal clothes at all, except maybe pyjamas. (if he ever sleeps 🤷‍♀️)