1️⃣5️⃣

I shut my door and sat on my bed and sighed. I checked my phone and it was 1pm and then my phone started buzzing. Addison was calling me.

Me: hey

Addison: yeah hey, answer these questions. *she said this excitedly* who's clothes were you wearing? Where did you sleep? And what happened?

Me: jadens, his bed, nothing

Addison: yayyyyy!!! Are you over nick?!
Bryce: did you sleep with him??

Me: did Bryce just hear all of that?!

Addison: sorry he won't tell anyone

Me: you better not Bryce

Bryce: cross my heart

Me: also did you have to bring nicks name into it?

Addison: I'm sorry but do you like jaden?

Me: I only met him last night

Addison: and?

Me: I spoke to nick last night

Addison: what did you say?

Me: he won't remember any of it, well I hope not.

Addison: poppy I don't want to see you get hurt again

Me: it's fine I'm not giving him another chance

Bryce: good you deserve better than him

Addison: that's the smartest thing you've ever said Bryce

Me: ahaha

Bryce: hey I'm smart

Addison: okay
We all laughed.

Me: I'm going to go

Addison and Bryce: byee

I ended the call and led down on my bed. I could smell jadens cologne from his hoodie. It smelled so good. I put the hood up and curled up in a ball under my blanket. I fell asleep because I didn't get much sleep before.

I was woken up by someone walking in my room.
"You still love me?" Of course it was nick and of course he remembered everything I said last night. I rolled my eyes and turned to face the door.
"No. now get out" I said walking to my door and shutting it.

I sat down on my bed and buried my face in a pillow. Why did he have to remember? Why did I have to even say anything? Obviously I still love him but I can't be with him after what he did. I'm so glad he didn't see me in jadens clothes because that would've been so bad.

I picked my phone up and I had been sleeping for 5 hours, I don't know how but it was now 7pm I decided to text jaden.

                       Jaden✨
Do you want to get food?

Yeah sure I'll be pick you up in an hour

K thanks see you then

I got in the shower and then changed into this(without shoes) and did my hair just like this. I didn't put a full face of makeup on.

I went back in my room and went down stairs to wait for jaden

I went back in my room and went down stairs to wait for jaden. Tony, ondreaz, Calvin, Patrick, paper, Mia, Kouvr, Alex and Thomas were there. They all said hi to me and I sat down with them.

After a bit there was a knock at the door and I got up and opened the door. Jaden walked in.
"Hello" he said and hugged me.
"Heyy" I said and looked at the others.
"You all know jaden don't you?" I asked.
They all nodded.
"Ok so we're going to get food" I said and they said bye. I saw Tony wink at me and rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. We walked out and got in jadens car.
We decided to go to canes and we talked the whole way there. When we got there jaden ordered our food at the drive thru. He pulled at the window where you pay and I got my purse out and handed him some money
"No it's fine I've got it" he said getting his money out and giving it to the lady
"I'm paying next time" i said giving in
"Next time?" He said smiling. We got our food and drove back to the hype house.
"Do you want to come in and watch a movie?" I said and he nodded. I started getting out the car and I saw nick walking out of the door and got back in the car and ducked.
"Shit" I whispered.
"What's wrong?" Jaden asked
"Um I'm just uh" I said and he was confused "I'm just hiding from uh nick" I said
"Why?" He laughed
"I'll tell you later but could you just make sure he doesn't see me" I said and he nodded. Nick walked past his window and I ducked even more.
"He's gone" jaden said looking behind him.
"Phew thanks" I said
We got inside and went upstairs to my room. Jaden brought the food in and we sat on my bed and ate it.
"What movie are we watching then?" I said getting the remote from my bed side table and switchin my tv on.
"Oh uh I don't mind" he said.
"Have you seen high school musical?" I asked and he looked the other way
"Yeah why?" He asked scratching his head.
"Did you like it?" I asked
"It was alright" he said
"It's your favourite film isn't it?" I laughed
"Nooo" he lied and I laughed, he did too
"Which one is the best. And there is a right answer to this" I said
"They're all good but 3" he said.
"Good choice" I laughed.
"Can we watch number 1?" He said looking down laughing
"Yes okay" I laughed.

Who do you want poppy to end up with? Jaden or nick? Comment what you think and please vote if your enjoying the book:)