after groom

Luz pov.

I was laying down in bed it was 10 am I was wondering what happened last night. I never really thought about amity.... I mean of course I thought about her but not in a romantic way..... Now that I think about it she really is pretty! And I really enojyed dancing with her.

WHAT'S THIS STRANGE FEELING!!! I feel kinda dizzy. I stood up and went to take a quick shower I looked at myself in the mirror and out of nowhere "hey Amity! So about last night! I really enojoyed our dance! wecanmaybedothatagainsometime..." I quickly slapped my cheek at I said that!

What am I doing! Practicing to talk to Amity?!? Okay, if I act more normal it maybe wouldn't seem like I enjoyed last night....NOT THAT I WANT HER TO THINK THAT! I seemed like I was going crazy about it so I washed my face with cold water and went downstairs.

"hey kid! I'm making some HuMan Food or whatever you call it want some?" Eda was at the kitchen making some food. "Sure! Where's King?" - "Still sleepying!" i walked over to the table and sat down Eda sat beside me. "Slept well?" she asks handing me a plate with eggs. "Thank you. And yes! You?" She gave me a funny look and then started eating her food. "Someone sent you a mail." I quickly blushed and look over the door. There, was sitting a nice envelope I stood up and picked it from the floor.

I read the behind of it to see who sent me this and to my surprise AMITY WROTE IT! I creepily smiled and stood there for a few minutes imagine what she wrote me. "Ummm kid? You alright?" I looked at Eda and shook my head. "ummm YES!" I ran upstairs and went to my room. I threw the envelope on my bed and sat beside it staring at it....I finally opened it and read it out loud.

Dear luz,

I just wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed last night. I hope that you did as well, I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me today. You don't have to accept!!!! I just wanted to talk and have fun with you again!

Amity.

I smiled the note and it smiled so nice I jumped on my bed while holding the note up to my chest. Amity wants to hang out with ME!!!! I totally forgot that she didn't have my phone number. I should have gave it to her.....I blushed just imagine Amity and I having late night texts. Right before I could run downstairs my phone ran. I looked at it and it was a text message from Willow.

W: Hey Luz are we still going to hang out today?

I totally forgot that I had plans with Willow and Gus....I could invite them I mean they're good friends with Amity and I don't think she would mind that much....

L: Yep!
W: Okay see you later!
L: Quick question. Do you have Amity's phone number?

After that. Willow gave me Amity phone number. I past 24 mins thinking of what to say. I didn't want to come out as creepy....

L: Hey! Willow gave me your phone number! It's Luz!

A: Hey Luz! Did you get my letter?

L: YES! I really also enjoyed last night! So where do you want to hang out?

A: Well let's meet at school and then i'll show you what we're going to do.

L: Sounds good! See you in 2 hours?

A: Yes!

I jumped on my bed hiding my face on the pillow and thinking where Amity is going to take me. Should I bring Willow and Gus?

WELL! this is the end on chapter one you guys can also comment if what Luz should do on the next chapter that would really help me a lot! HOPE YOU GUYS ENOJOYED CHAPITER ONE!