hang out

Luz pov

I've been looking at my ceiling while trying to think about what to do. If Amity saw that I invited Gus and Willow she's not going to be very happy about that... However, Gus and Willow are also my friends and it's not like we're dating... Uhhhhhh well, I could invite Gus and Willow I don't see any harm in that...

I found some clothes and changed. I was stressing the whole time...What if Amity gets mad at me... I couldn't get the negative thoughts out of my head. after mins of changing (which felt like hours), I was finally ready to go meet everyone! I go downstairs and to my surprise, no one was home. I scream "anyone here?" and no answer I quickly sat on the couch and relaxed for a few minutes.

People are always at home so I have no relaxing time for myself. I felt my phone buzz and looked at who texted me.

A: Hey luz. still down for today?
L: yes! I just had to relax a bit but I'm coming soon"
A: Okay! see you soon

I got up and walked to the door, I sighed thinking of how I would explain to Amity how I may have invited the others to Amity. After all, she said if we could hang out......I just have to come up with something on my way.

I walked for about 20 minutes before arriving at the town. It was a very calm walk and I could hear the wind somehow I was really tired today for some reason but very excited to see Amity and the others. When I finally arrived at the school I saw Amity sitting on a big rock she looked so cute when she thought no one was staring at her I started walking to her when I saw a strange-looking guy run-up to her.