Best Friends 🔞⚠️

This is a Quinton Griggs imagine that can lead to a smut if you want!

Y/n and Q (Quinton) have been friends since birth. Literally took baths together and have always done everything together. Y/n has always had feelings for Q. But she would never tell him because she doesn't want to ruin their relationship and make things awkward if he doesn't feel the same. Little does she know that Q feels the same way. So one day after school Q comes over like normal, they live very close together. On the car ride over Y/n could tell that Q was acting different and something was bothering him, making him seem anxious and nervous. But when she asked him he would just say it was school work. Y/n was still skeptical but decided to not push him because she knew that he would tell her if he wanted. They told each other everything and I mean everything. But when they get home and did their homework and just chilled for a while Q decided to tell her what was bothering him. What Y/n didn't know was that Q has felt the same way for about as long as she had. So Q finally decided to tell her. When he told her Y/n was so shocked but more so overjoyed! They ended up kissing and since they have been friends forever Q went ahead and asked her to be his girlfriend. Because there was no need for the awkward go out and get to know each other stage. Y/n obviously said yes, still not believing that this was actually happening. This moment of them kissing leads them to having sex. Y/n and Q are both virgins. They both decide that they want to lose it to each other in this moment. Q is very careful making sure that she is sure and consensual, using protection ( we don't need babies), and just making sure that it was pleasant for both of them. The whole time they are both just thinking how much they love each other, not saying it but thinking it. When they are done and calming down Q says that he loves her. Now they obviously have said it before because they have been best friends for so long but Q made sure that she knew that he meant it a different way. And Y/n smiled so big and said it back. They end up showering ( together but a round two doesn't happen, they are both exhausted) to clean themselves up and they get dressed. Q in some shorts that he always leaves over and Y/n in one of his shirts and shorts. They then end up snuggling and falling asleep happier than ever!

I warned you that they would be long and descriptive! I just hope that you like the idea and use it!