Why You Always In The Mood?🔞⚠️

This is a Custis Blue imagine!

*if you want to write the smut, you can. I would suggest doing that but you do you boo!

There they lay out of breath and feeling great. Who you may ask? Well, that would be Y/n and her boyfriend Blue. They just finished having one of the best sex "sessions" (idk what to call it). They both finished and were satisfied. But Y/n was still horny and wanting more. As Blue got up and was getting his clothes back on Y/n just sat there thinking on whether or not to ask for a round two. But she still really wanted and needed Blue so she decided what the hell and asked him. Blue immediately had a smirk on his face, he then asked her why she was always in the mood. Even though most of the time it was Blue who was in the mood, this was the one time that it was Y/n. Y/n just gave him puppy dog eyes and told him that she needed him and that she wanted to go again. He told her that he wasn't trying to tell her what to do but to play it cool. Y/n asked him again for a round two and said please. He broke! He then decided that he couldn't say no to her because the sex that just happened was amazing and he wouldn't admit it but he also wanted to go again. And that they did! And again it was another amazing sex "session". When they got done and started cuddling funnily enough Blue got a boner. And Y/n decided to tease him with his own words and asked him why he was always in the mood. He just laughed at her and kissed her.

I hope you like this! It's based off of a couple of his recent Tiktoks. Just so you know if you didn't already, Blue is Pansexual. So if you wanted you could make this with a male character, or keep it female. And honestly you can do that with any of them if you want. I don't mind, I support it and so you do whatever you prefer to write. Just let me know, by commenting on here if you want to use it!