Dirtbike🔆

This is a Tayler Holder imagine!
Photo from: jadenismydaddy

Y/n was not your typical girl. She was into dirt biking. She loved the sport! She was one of the best on her team. So much so that she got an offer to go to L.A. and be on one of the best teams. That had been one of her dreams! So she obviously said yes. She packed up her stuff and with that was off to L.A.

Tayler has been out on the track just practicing for his upcoming race when he noticed his coach talking to this beautiful girl. He also noticed that she was in biking gear and had a dirt bike and wondered if she was the new girl that their coach had told them about. Then he saw his coach walking over with said girl. When they reached Tayler their coach told Tayler that this was the new girl that he had been telling him about. She introduced herself and Tayler was immediately in love. Like he didn't believe in love at first sight but he did now. Their coach then asked Tayler if he would be willing to show Y/n the ropes. Tayler internally thanked coach and said that he would be more than glad to.

Tayler was really surprised by her skills. And she told him that she had been dirt biking her whole life and she loved it. He just kept thinking that she was getting more and more perfect. Y/n was also thinking the same thing. She was thinking Tayler was perfect and was also believing in love at first sight.

For the rest of the day they just rode around and had a great time together. They ended up eating dinner together learning even more about each other and falling for each other more and more. While walking Y/n back to her car Tayler told her that he really enjoyed today and was glad that she moved here to come and ride. She told him that she was too. Tayler then told her that he knows that he had just met her but he wanted to know if they could go out again and if he could have her number. She told him that she was hoping that he would ask that and she would love for both of those things to happen.

They obviously ended up dating and we're both very happy!

Sorry if this is kinda crappy. I wanted to get something out that was good, but didn't know where to go from about halfway through. I still hope that some of you use it!