✾Lloyd Garmadon ✾

"The Monastery is just as cute as I remember." (Y/n) opened the large wooden doors, and looked around at the training area. "And I see this place still has the old equipment from when I was younger."
"How long have you know Sensei Wu?" Kai asked, walking over to the girl, his red bag in his hand.
"Ever since I was a little girl." (Y/n) smiled, holding her bamboo staff in her right hand. She had that thing with her all the time, the ninja started to think she was Wu. "From what my father said, Sensei was there when I was born at the Temple."
"And how old are you?" Jay asked. He never remembered asking (Y/n) or her father about her age, nor have the two ever mentioned (Y/n)'s age.
"Oh, I'm actually 16." (Y/n) smiled softly. "My guess is you four about 18?"
"How did you know that?" Zane asked.
"Your faces, and the way you behave." (Y/n) smiled, and took off her shoes, before she stood on the wooden landing. "I shall go to my old room. Please tell Sensei I will be unpacking."
"She's different, that's for sure." Cole crossed his arms. "Didn't Sensei Wu say her family could do something with balance or whatever?"
"They maintain the balance between the evil and good in this world." Zane remembered a little of what Sensei Wu had said. "Apparently she can not get involved within the matters of the balance, unless one side becomes unnaturally unbalanced."
"This is too confusing...." Jay whined. "Why does everything have to be so confusing around here? Sensei Wu doesn't make any sense sometimes, and now we got another girl here, who also seems to make no sense. Isn't this just a great day?"
"She could teach us valuable lessons. From the information we had gathered yesterday, she has some kind of all seeing eye, and look into the future. Having her as an ally would help us win all our battles." Zane said. "I would also like to learn more about her all seeing eye."
"Boys." (Y/n) said, who was now in her Temple clothes. "Sensei says you must start training. I shall be with Sensei, mediating." She left as soon as she showed up, going into Sensei Wu's meditation room.
"She's very quiet." Jay said. "You sure she isn't a ninja or something?"
"I do not believe so." Zane shrugged.

It's been a few days, and (Y/n) was meditating outside. She has not seen the boys that morning. She was on her bamboo staff, one leg balancing, the other bent, with her hands back into a praying position. She was focusing on the balance of the universe today, instead of trying to look into the future.
The sound of a door slamming open had caught (Y/n)'s attention. She opened her eyes, and watched as the four boys suddenly ran out of the gates.
"Is there something I had missed?" She asked.
"Lord Garmadon was seen in the village! They're going down there to make sure the people are going to be safe!" Nya yelled from the bottom of (Y/n)'s staff. "Great balance by the way."
"Thank you." (Y/n) hopped down, and landed on her feet. "I shall go with them. I would like to see who this Lord Garmadon is, since the Temple was locked during his reign."
"Be careful!" Nya yelled, as (Y/n) ran down the stairs to catch up with the boys. "Zane, do you mind if I ride on your dragon with you?"
"Not at all." Zane said, and gave her a small boost up onto his dragon. He also hopped up, and stat in front of her. "You might wanna hold on tight."

To say this experience was not what (Y/n) was expecting, would be very accurate. The boys had decided to race their dragons, but she did admit the flying part of the trip was very nice. They landed, with all four ninja, and one girl, hopping off the dragons.
(Y/n) sighed, as the boys started bickering about who had won the race. Holding her staff, (Y/n) entered the village, without the boys knowing. Screams of terror rang through the village, and the girl looked around, trying to find wherever the source of their fear may be.
A large black shadow had appeared on the mountain side. It walked, and started to laugh.
It ended up being a young boy. He had a black hoodie and cape, with a skeleton rib cage print on the hoodie. "It is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all the candy in the village!"
"Lloyd, Garmadon?" Jay asked, wondering if he had heard that right. "I thought we were going to face Lord Garmadon."
"It's his son." Cole explained. "Looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again. And to think we could have been doing Spinjitzu already."
"Boarding school for bad boys? There is such a thing?" (Y/n) asked. "I did not know there was a place like that."
The four ninja walked over to the fountain, where Lloyd was standing. "Uh, give me your candy, or else I'll release the Serpentine on you!"
The village just booed him. (Y/n) sighed, wondering if this was really the son of such a dark lord. Instead of taking him back to his boarding school, the boys had decided to publicly humiliate him in front of the res too the village.
Zane had bought some candy for the five of them, handing (Y/n) a lollipop.
"What is this?" (Y/n) asked. She had never tried candy before, since her father only wanted her to eat healthy and no candy. The closest thing she got to something sweet, would have to be cake her father would make.
"It is a lollipop. It's made out of sugar and artificial flavoring." Zane explained.
"Oh. I have never tried candy before." (Y/n) said. She popped the candy into her mouth, and smiled. "It's sweet, I like it."
"Let's get going." Kai said, and started leading the ninja to their dragons, while the other villagers had cleared out.
(Y/n) looked up at Lloyd, who was not a happy camper. She looked over to the candy shop, and bought a lollipop, the same kind as hers. She walked back over, and put her staff down, and hopped on top, having her perfect balance to help her. She was now a little shorter than Lloyd, who was still attached to the roof. She gave him the lollipop. "Please do not cause any trouble anymore."
Lloyd was a little shocked, but accepted the lollipop.
(Y/n) smiled a little, and hopped down off of her staff, before waving goodbye to the 10 year old boy.
Lloyd looked at the lollipop, and popped it into his mouth, liking the sweet taste.