(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

When all 3 of your dogs run away in your only 5 foot, 2 and they're great day, and so you're smaller and weaker, and you can run very fast, because you never exercised a day in your life then you put on your shoes with no socks and start running out the door because no one is home except for your grandmother and there's no cars at the house so she can't drive you around to help you find the dogs, and after running for a block, you go past an old man house and he pulls out with his white truck and he asked you if you want a ride saying that your family called him and told him that your dogs were missing and that he would help you your dogs your slightly convinced that you should get in the car because you're already in pain, but you don't because you're afraid of what might happen and then he drives away and you're still walking to go find the dogs, and then it's almost been a mile and you finally found 2 of the dogs in a ditch full of water and you're trying to bring them back to the house but it's hard to get them there because they're so big and you're so little and then one runs out into the road and almost getting hit by a truck in your and you start crying cause you think you're gonna watch your dog's brains get splattered everywhere but then the dog trips just before he runs out in front of the truck and then you start crying cause you were so scared and you eventually find yourself in the middle of the road while the dogs are going over to to a person's house where they have other dogs and you get scared that the dogs are gonna fight but you eventually walk over to the persons house, and then they ask, did you lose a dog? And you say yes, and then after you called the other dogs name, they come running out covered in blood and scratches, because they probably ran through the woods, and you're trying to wipe away your tears strangers. Don't see you crying in about 10 minutes later, your uncle shows up with his boyfriend in his small car and not everyone can fit fit so your uncle volunteers to stay behind and when you get to your house you found out you have a blister one one ankle and a big bunch of skin torn off the other so you start crying because it hurts and later you ask is there's any peroxide but you only have alcohol and you think it won't be that bad but as soon as you use some of it you scream and start crying because so much skin got torn off and it feels like it's on fire and this all happened after the day before where you got bit by fire ant all over your arms and legs and they day after your dogs ran away you go to the dollar store with your uncle and you see a rainbow llama but you don't any money with you but later that day your uncles boyfriend brings the rainbow llama back with him after he went to pick up your uncle and later your still crying while listening to sad songs even though they aren't really sad but you listen too deeply in it and its super sad.

Someone please send help

The llama and a bunny I've had for a few years